E3S Web Conf.
Volume 310, 2021Annual International Scientific Conference “Spatial Data: Science, Research and Technology 2021”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||15 October 2021|
- ICAO, Annex 14 Volume I.: International Standards and Recommended Practices for Aerodromes – Aerodrome Design and Operations, (8 ed.), ICAO, Canada (2018) [Google Scholar]
- WSDT (Washington State Department of Transportation), Airports and compatible land use. Volume 1: An introduction and overview for decision makers., WA: Author, Seattle (1999) [Google Scholar]
- FAA Office of Environment and Energy, Land Use Compatibility and Airports, a Guide for Effective Land Use Planning (2021) [Google Scholar]
- L. Mitsevich, N. Zhukovskaya, 3D modeling and GIS analysis for aerodrome forest obstacle monitoring, Int. Arch. Photogramm. Remote Sens. Spatial Inf. Sci., XLIII-B22021, 753-757 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Contreras-Alonso, A. Ezquerra-Canalejo, E. Pérez-Martín, T.R. Herrero-Tejedor, S. López-Cuervo Medina, Environmental assessment of Obstacle Limitation Surfaces (OLS) in airports using geographic information technologies, PLoS One, 15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gomez, Y. Hayakawa, H. Obanawa, A study of Japanese landscapes using structure from motion derived DSMs and DEMs based on historical aerial photographs: New opportunities for vegetation monitoring and diachronic geomorphology, Geomorphology, 242, 11-20 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yu, J. Hyyppä, H. Kaartinen, H. Hyyppä, M. Maltamo, P. Rönnholm, Measuring the growth of individual trees using multi-temporal airborne laser scanning point clouds, In Proceedings of ISPRS Workshop Laser Scanning Vol. 2005, 204-208 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- ICAO, Doc 9184 AN/902 Airport Planning Manual. Part 2: Land Use and Environmental Control, (3 ed.), ICAO, Canada (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Litvinka, Selection of spatial data and aspects of its photogrammetric plotting during digital terrain model of Belarusian aerodrome territory creation, Vestnik PSU, F, 16, 141–148 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krіachok, Topographic and geodetic support of airports, Technical sciences and technologies, 1(11), 239–251 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Dankevych, S. Iu. Markov, V. A Babchenko, Problems of geodetic control of highrise objects at aerodromes and aerodrome territories, Bulletin of Geodesy and Cartography, 1, 4–7 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Volkov, V.V. Volkov, Requirements for providing the territories of state aviation aerodromes with large-scale topographic plans for land management and cadastral works, Astrahanskij vestnik ehkologicheskogo obrazovaniya, 2 (50), 149-155 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kartyshev, N.I. Nikolaykin, Criteria of the aviation noise assessment for aerodrome environs zoning of the airports and protective measures justification, Civil Aviation High Technologies, 20(3), 30-40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Kartyshev, Sanitary zone definition in the airport vicinity on the base of «Aviation noise» factor, Civil Aviation High Technologies, 160, 141–147 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Butorina, Classification of airports by noise levels and noise protection levels, Noise theory and practice, 2(20) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Suhorukova, Setting boundaries of residential areas in the environs of airfields, Vestnik MGSU, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Mikhailov, А.G. Chibunichev, Photogrammetry (MIIGAiK, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- ACRP research report 200, Using GIS for Collaborative Land Use Compatibility Planning Near Airports, Transportation Research Board and National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kulagin, M.V. Kuzmenkov, A.V. Tarkan, R.S. Buzunovskij, Taxation and forest management reference book, Forestry and hunting, Minsk (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.