E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||“Green Universities” and the Formation of Environmental Culture|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- T. Radchenko, K. Bannikova, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, 211 (8265) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. Chubais, The Russian government has leaped forward in matters of sustainable development, Interview TASS 02/12/2021 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- N. Shaidenko, Personality education, 2, 56–60 2017 [Google Scholar]
- 2020–2030: Decade of Action for the SDGs in Russia. Challenges and solutions, 142 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. Boyarov, S. Abramova, D. GershinkovaSiberian Journal of Life Sciences and Agriculture, 13(1), 111–133 2021 [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Cvetkova, G. I. Kopina, S.V. Makarova, T. N. Baryshnikova, Water and ecology: problems and solutions, 2(70), 79–89 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. Golovanov, T. Bykovskaya, N. Panteleeva, S. Fedorova, and A. Tretyakov, Perspectives for Science and Education, 1(49), 299–317 2021 [Google Scholar]
- V. Mezinov, M. Zakharova, I. Karpacheva, Prospects for Science and Education, 1(49), 113–126 2021 [Google Scholar]
- E. Cherdymova, News of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 3–1 2010 [Google Scholar]
- N. Shaidenko, N. Zubenko, New psychology of professional work of a teacher: from an unstable reality to sustainable development, 81–85 2021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.