E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Policy Instruments|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- A. V. Korsakov, A. S. Domahina, V. P. Troshin, E. V. Geger, Human Ecology, 7, 4–14 2020 [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Dudarenko, S. N. Lopatin, O. V. Leonteva, Human Ecology, 1, 11–16 2020 [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Zhulay, E. G. Cherkashina, Bulletin of the AmSU, 42, 32–36 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Vasilyeva, State and Law, 10, 26–36 2008 [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Brinchuk, Ecological Law, 472 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ya. Ryzhenkov, Bulletin of the University named after O. E. Kutafina, 3, 77-85 (77) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Dyadik, N. V. Dyadik, E. M. Klyuchnikova, Human Ecology, 2, 57–64 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Cherepantseva, Legal positions of the Constitutional Court of the Russian Federation as the basis for development of a system of social protection of citizens affected by the effects of radiation, For Workers’ Rights! Protection of the social and labor rights of workers in a changing world: opportunities and limitations: materials of the Sixth International Scientific and Practical Conference, Yekaterinburg, December 9-10, 169–173 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Istomina, M. Yu. Fedorova, Legal mechanism of social risk management, 240 (RANEPA, Yekaterinburg, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Repyev, Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Right, 12(1) (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.