E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Reflections on Environmental Risks|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- R. K. Pachauri, L. A. Meyer, IPCC. Climate Change 2014: Synthesis Report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Take Action for the Sustainable Development Goals, https://www.un.org/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Hellio, D. Yebra, Advances in Marine Antifouling Coatings and Technologies (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Strategy for the development of the shipbuilding industry until 2035, http://government.ru [Google Scholar]
- B. S. Galil, C. McKenzie, S. Bailey, M. Campbell, I. Davidson, L. Drake, C. Hewitt, A. Occhipinti-Ambrogi, R. Piola, ICES Viewpoint background document: Evaluating and mitigating introduction of marine non-native species via vessel bio-fouling (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Olmer, B. Comer, B. Roy, X. Mao, D. Rutherford, Greenhouse gas emissions from global shipping, 2013-2015 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Inbakandan, et al., Colloids Surf., B. 111, 636 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Schultz, Biofouling, 23, 331 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Schultz, J. M. Walker, C. N. Steppe, K. A. Flack, Biofouling, 31, 759 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.