E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Technologies in Regional Governing Planning|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- Putin instructed to radically improve the comfort of the urban environment by 2024, https://tass.ru [Google Scholar]
- List of cities in Russia by population, https://chislennost.com [Google Scholar]
- In Yaroslavl in 2021, the cost of road maintenance has been reduced, https://regnum.ru [Google Scholar]
- In Yaroslavl and the region, there are already 226 cars per 1000 inhabitants, https://www.yarcom.ru [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Mayor’s Office of Yaroslavl No. 1777 of December 29, 2017 (The municipal program: Formation of a modern urban environment for 2018-2024), https://docs.cntd.ru [Google Scholar]
- A third bridge across the Volga and a new ring road will be built in Yaroslavl, https://www.kommersant.ru [Google Scholar]
- A third bridge across the Volga and a new ring road will be built in Yaroslavl, https://76.ru [Google Scholar]
- The Mayor’s Office of Yaroslavl drew up plans for the construction of the Karabulinskaya junction, https://76.ru [Google Scholar]
- The refusal of the Karabulinskaya junction in Yaroslavl will be checked by the Prosecutor General’s Office, https://r76.su [Google Scholar]
- How many cars are there in Yaroslavl? https://yarportal.ru [Google Scholar]
- Around Yaroslavl they plan to build a new bypass road, https://r76.su [Google Scholar]
- In Yaroslavl, the South-Western ring road is falling apart, https://vesti-yaroslavl.ru [Google Scholar]
- Repair of the Dobryninsky bridge in Yaroslavl will be completed in 2021, https://www.kommersant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Half-bridge with a crack, https://www.kommersant.ru [Google Scholar]
- Everyone is under one rate, https://rg.ru [Google Scholar]
- There will be no transitional period: how will transport in Yaroslavl change after the reform, https://76.ru [Google Scholar]
- In Yaroslavl, the road to Uritsky collapsed. The repair cost 53 million rubles, https://ufocar.ru [Google Scholar]
- “A layer of asphalt is like butter on bread”: a road for 368 million is falling apart near Yaroslavl, https://progorod76.ru [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Kiselev, Fundamentals of strategic management and the essence of strategic planning in organizations (Direct-Media, Berlin, 2020), 343 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kiselev, M. Ugryumova, A. Strausova and M. Majorova, The Int. Scientific And Practical Conf. “Ensuring The Stability And Security Of Socio-Economic Systems: Overcoming The Threats Of The Crisis Space” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.