E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Technologies in Regional Governing Planning|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- X. Vence, Á. Pereira, Contaduria y Administracion, 64 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Salvador, M. V. Barros, F. Freire, A. Halog, C.M. Piekarski, A.C. De Francisco, Journal of Cleaner Production, 299 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ungerman, J. Dědková, Environment, Development and Sustainability, 22 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wen, X. Meng, Journal of Cleaner Production, 90 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Borodin, K.A. Melekhova, S.I. Kazachenko, Development of Economy of a Multicultural Region by the Circular Principles: Directions and Tools of State Management (Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Indriastuti, A. Chariri, Cogent Business & Management, 8 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- W. Leontief, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Geisendorf, F. Pietrulla, Thunderbird International Business Review, 60 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. Saritas, L.N. Proskuryakova, Foresight, 19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Fedotkina, E. Gorbashko, N. Vatolkina, Sustainability, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nikitina, Waste Management and Circular Economy in the Public Discourse in Russia (Springer Nature Switzerland, 2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Upadhyay, T. Laing, V. Kumar, M. Dora, Resources Policy, 72 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fortune, C.C. Ngwakwe, C.M. Ambe, International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.