E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Policy of Human Resource Management in Context of Sustainable Development|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- K. Jacobs, J. Robey, K. van Beaumont, C. Lago, M. Rietra, S. Hewett, J. Buvat, N. Manchanda, S. Cherian, Capgemini Research Institute, 6 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Falk, K. Wang, T. Morris, E. Chan, S&P Global. Market Intelligence, 5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Subramanian, M. Kabra, S. Chopra, P. Strzelinska, L. Huang, ESG Matters - Global. ESG from A to Z: a global primer. Bank of America Merrill Lynch, 5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O. Kordsachia, Review of Managerial Science (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bernow, R. Nuttall, S. Brown, McKinsey, 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- R. Eccles, Harvard Business Review IdeaCast, 663, https://hbr.org [Google Scholar]
- R. Brayley, S. Myers, Principles of corporate Finance, 1008 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. I. Shokhin, Financial management, 480 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- The Sustainable Development Agenda. What is sustainable development? United Nations. https://www.un.org [Google Scholar]
- Daily Carbon Prices, https://ember-climate.org/data/carbon-price-viewer/ [Google Scholar]
- Climate Finance Markets and the Real Economy. Boston Consulting Group and the Global Financial Market Association, 178 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.