E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Policy of Human Resource Management in Context of Sustainable Development|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- G. Brundtland, Our Common Future: Report of the 1987. World Commission on Environment and Development, United Nations (1987) [Google Scholar]
- World Declaration on Higher Education for the 21st Century: Vision and Action (1998) https://www.conventions.ru [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmad, OIDA International Journal of Sustainable Development, 412, 79 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Abdallah, The Case for Advancing Sustainable Development in Higher Education: An Economic Perspective (2008), http://www.oecd.org [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Serebrovskaya, O. I. Pets, Bulletin of the Moscow Region State University: Psychological Sciences series, 2, 136 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Lambrechts, J. Hindson, Environment and School Initiative. Research and innovation in education for sustainable development. Exploring collaborative networks, critical characteristics and evaluation practices, 197, upcommons.upc.edu [Google Scholar]
- M. Keiner, Environment, Development and Sustainability, 64, 379 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Singh, Education for sustainable development in the 21st century, Sodh Sanchayan, 1 (2010) https://www.researchgate.net [Google Scholar]
- Berlin Declaration on Education for Sustainable Development (2021) https://ru.unesco.org [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.