E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Rational Use of Natural Resources|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- Fundamentals of state policy in the field of environmental development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2008/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 November 2008 on waste and repealing certain Directives [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation dated May 5, 2014 No. 839. On approval of the Strategy for the Development of the Ferrous Metallurgy of Russia for 2014 - 2020 and for the long term until 2030 and the Strategy for the Development of the Nonferrous Metallurgy of Russia for 2014 - 2020 and for the prospect until 2030 [Google Scholar]
- Bureau of International Recycling (BIR). The Industry (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Smirnov, Auditing, 54, 30 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu, C. Wang, M. K. Lim, S. C. L. Koh, J. of Cleaner Production, 243, 118576 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Daehn, A. Cabrera Serrenho, J. M. Allwood, Environmental Science & Technology, 5111, 6599 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Rastyannikova, Innovation and investment, 7, 81 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Damgaard, A.W. Larsen, T. H. Christensen, Waste Management & Research, 278, 773 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Popov, Business strategies, 92, 35 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. O. Andrianov, O. A. Mednikov, Scientific almanac, 1-1(27), 19 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 2787-75, Secondary ferrous metals. General specifications [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law “Charter of Railway Transport” [Google Scholar]
- Instruction on the procedure for accepting industrial and technical products and consumer goods by quantity (approved by the decree of the State Arbitration of the USSR dated June 15, 1965 N P-6) [Google Scholar]
- Instructions on the procedure for accepting products for industrial and technical purposes and consumer goods in terms of quality (approved by the Decree of the State Arbitration of the USSR dated April 25, 1966 N P-7) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kochemirovsky, A. G. Kuzmin, M. A. Malygin, Patent of the Russian Federation. RU 2717286 C1 System for determining bulk density and non-magnetic contamination of scrap metal in gondola cars in railway vehicles. Bul. 8 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Kochemirovsky, S. V. Kochemirovskaia, M. A. Malygin, A. G. Kuzmin, M. O. Novomlinsky, A.A. Fogel, L.S. Logunov, Applied Sciences, 910, 2001 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.