E3S Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2021International Conference “Ecological Paradigms of Sustainable Development: Political, Economic and Technological Dimension of Biosphere Problems” (EPSD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Food Biotechnologies for Human Health|
|Published online||19 October 2021|
- A.O. Inshakova, E.E. Frolova, M.V. Galkina, E.P. Rusakova, International Journal of Sociology and Social Policy, ahead-of-print, ahead-of-print (2020) [Google Scholar]
- B. A. Voronin, Agrarian and Land Law, 9, 72 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zankovsky, V. Bezbakh, A. Inshakova, E. Rusakova, Social consequences of economic globalization: experience of developed and developing countries and perspectives of optimization (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Czarnezki, Stanford Environmental Law Journal, 30, 3 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law, On Organic Products and On Amendments to Certain Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law, On Technical Regulation (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan, On the Production of Organic Products (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Belarus, On the Production and Circulation of Organic Products (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Republic of Armenia, On Organic Agriculture (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Law of the Kyrgyz Republic, On Organic Agricultural Production in the Kyrgyz Republic (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Morgera, C.B. Caro, G.M. Duran, Organic agriculture and the law. Food and agriculture organization of the United Nations (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ong, Environmental Law Journal, 17, 883 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Matytsin, E.P. Rusakova Strategy of quality management in industry 4.0 and formation of cognitive economy based on industrial and manufacturing engineering in the Russian Federation and countries of the EU (2021) [Google Scholar]
- K.L Harrison, Environmental Law Review, 25, 211 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.N. Bydanova, Management of innovative development of agri-food systems at the national and regional levels: proceedings of the II International Scientific and Practical conference. Voronezh: Voronezh State Agrarian University (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Matytsin, Internet-investing as a remote algorithm of the retail investment financing (2021) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Navasardova, A. N. Zakharin, Humanities and Legal Studies, 2, 141 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Meniv, Legal support for the use of GMOs in the cultivation of agricultural products of plant origin in Ukraine and the EU (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Czarnezki, Utah Environmental Law Review, 31-2, 263 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hass, William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review, 34, 589 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Yarandaikin, Organizational and legal problems of production and sale of environmentally friendly agricultural products (1999) [Google Scholar]
- P. Robért, Journal of Environmental Law, 14, 303 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.