E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Energy Efficiency of Buildings|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- Ministry of Economic Development, National Energy Situation in 2019 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang and J. Wen, Energy Build, 244, 111026 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. Aslam, H. Herodotou, S. M. Mohsin, N. Javaid, N. Ashraf, and S. Aslam, Energy Reviews, 144, 110992 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mashlakov, T. Kuronen, L. Lensu, A. Kaarna, and S. Honkapuro, Appl. Energy, 285, 116405 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- C. A. Severiano, P.C.L.E. de Silva, M. Weiss Cohen, and F.G. Guimaräes, Energy, 171, 764–783 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- S. Javeed Nizami and A. Z. Al-Garni, Energy Policy, 23, 1097–1104 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ahmad, M.Y. Hassan, M.P. Abdullah, H.A. Rahman, F. Hussin, H. Abdullah, R. Saidur, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 33, 102–109 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Nova publishers. Artificial Neural Networks New Research: Applications of artificial neural networks to energy and buildings (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Buratti, M. Barbanera, and D. Palladino, Appl. Energy, 120, 125–132 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Buratti, F.C. Orestano, and D. Palladino, Energy Procedia, 101, 176–183 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, G. Liu, C. Chen, Y. Zhang, Y. Hao, and M. Casazza, Energy Policy, 127, 350–360 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- B. D. Gvozdenac Urosevic and D. J. Bozic, Energy, 227, 120470 (2021). [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Bozic and B. D. Gvozdenac Urosevic, Energy, 174, 488–496 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- UNI TS 11300 - 1 Energy Performance of Buildings - Evaluation of energy need for space heating and cooling (2014) (in Italian) [Google Scholar]
- Umbria Region. Regional Environmental and Energy Strategy 2014-2020 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Italian National Institute of Statistics, available online: http://dati.istat.it/ [Google Scholar]
- ENEA, Annual report on tax deduction (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.