E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||18|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- ADAMS, D. et al. (2011) : Structural health monitoring of wind turbines : method and application to a HAWT, in Wind Energy, 2011, 14, pp. 603–623; [Google Scholar]
- BRESS, T.J. (2017): Wind turbine reliability, in Electrical Engineering & Computer Science Article, June 2017, pp. 5; [Google Scholar]
- D’AMICO, G. et al. (2013): Reliability measures of Second-Order Semi-Markov Chain Applied to Wind Energy Production, in Hindawi Publ. Co. - Journal of Renewable Energy, Vol. 2013, Article ID 368940, pp. 6; [Google Scholar]
- DE PRATTI, G.M. (2002): Analisi dei problemi di affidabilità degli aerogeneratori operanti in ambiente aggressivo, in Proc. of the 7th ANIV Conference, Milan, 15-18.09.2002, pp. 523–529; [Google Scholar]
- FAULSTICH, S. et al. (2011) : Wind Turbine downtime and its importance for offshore deployment, in Wind Energy, 2011, 14, pp. 327–337; [Google Scholar]
- HAHN, B. et al. (2006) : Reliability of Wind turbines, Kassel (Germany), ISET, pp. 4; [Google Scholar]
- IRESON, W.G. - COOMBS, C.F. jr. (1988): Handbook of Reliability Engineering and Management, New York, McGraw-Hill Ed., pp. 400; [Google Scholar]
- OZTURK, S. et al. (2018) : Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis for Wind Turbines Considering Climatic Regions and Comparing Geared and Direct Drive Wind Turbines, in Energies 2018, 11, 2317 ; doi: 10.3390/en11092317, pp. 18; [Google Scholar]
- SARANYASOONTORN, K. and Manuel, L. (2005): On Assessing the Accuracy of Offshore Wind Turbine Reliability-based Design Loads from the Environmental Contorur Method, in Int. J. of Offshore and Polar Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 2, June 2005, pp. 1–9; [Google Scholar]
- WILKINSON, M. et al. (2011) : Measuring Wind Turbine Reliability - Results of the Reliawind Project, Final Rep. Of the EU FP7 Project RELIAWIND 212966, pp. 8; [Google Scholar]
- WH - ABB (2011): Wind Energy Handbook n° 13, ABB, in Library.e.abb.com, pp. 136. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.