E3S Web Conf.
Volume 312, 202176th Italian National Congress ATI (ATI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Environmental Sustainability and IAQ|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- N. Altman, Healing springs: the ultimate guide to taking the waters. Inner Traditions/Bear & Co (2000) [Google Scholar]
- G. Buonanno, L. Stabile, L. Morawska, Estimation of Airborne Viral Emission: Quanta Emission Rate of SARS-CoV-2 for Infection Risk Assessment (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Buonanno, L. Morawska, L. Stabile, Quantitative Assessment of the Risk of Airborne Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Prospective and Retrospective Applications. MedRxiv, https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.06.01.20118984, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gammaitoni, M.C. Nucci, Using a Mathematical Model to Evaluate the Efficacy of TB Control Measures. Emerg. Infect. Dis. 335–342, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Wagner, B.J Coburn, S. Blower, Calculating the Potential for Within-Flight Transmission of Influenza A (H1N1). BMC Med. 7, 81 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Knibbs, L. Morawska, S.C. Bell, P. Grzybowski, Room Ventilation and the Risk of Airborne Infection Transmission in 3 Health Care Settings Within a Large Teaching Hospital. Am. J. Infect. Control 39, 866–872, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Chatoutsidou, M. Lazaridis, Assessment of the Impact of Particulate Dry Deposition on Soiling of Indoor Cultural Heritage Objects Found in Churches and Museums/Libraries. J. Cult. Heritage 39, 221–228, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. van Doremalen, T. Bushmaker, D.H. Morris, M.G. Holbrook, A. Gamble, B.N. Williamson, A. Tamin, J.L. Harcourt, N.J. Thornburg, S.I. Gerber, J.O. Lloyd-Smith, E. de Wit, V.J. Munster, Aerosol and Surface Stability of SARSCoV-2 as Compared with SARS-CoV-1. N. Engl. J. Med. (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.