E3S Web Conf.
Volume 313, 202119th International Stirling Engine Conference (ISEC 2021)
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Space Applications of Stirling Machines|
|Published online||22 October 2021|
- Hertzberg, Thermal Management In Space. https://space.nss.org/settlement/nasa/spaceresvol2/thermalmanagement.html (accessed January 21, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Gibson, S. R. Oleson, D. I. Poston, and P. McClure, in IEEE Aerosp. Conf. Proc. (IEEE Computer Society, 2017), pp. 1–14 [Google Scholar]
- A. Zajacs, A. Lalovs, A. Borodinecs, and R. Bogdanovics, in Energy Procedia (Elsevier Ltd, 2017), pp. 74–79 [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Smirnov, M. V. Sinkevich, Y. A. Antipov, and H. S. Khalife, Acta Astronaut. 180, 46 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- B. Badger, Ammonia: The Refrigerant of the Future. https://www.energylearning.com/index.php/opinion/112-ammonia-the-refrigerant-of-the-future (accessed January 21, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Using the Sterling Engine for Solar and Lunar Power. https://www.powermag.com/using-the-sterling-engine-for-solar-and-lunar-power/ (accessed March 19, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Tsvetkov, Problem Book in Heat and Mass Transfer (Publishing house MEI, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. R. E. Hesselgreaves, R. Law, Compact Heat Exchangers (Butterworth-Heinemann, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Kilopower | NASA, (n.d.). https://www.nasa.gov/directorates/spacetech/kilopower (accessed June 12, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- What is the Temperature on the Moon? https://www.space.com/18175-moon-temperature.html (accessed June 12, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Williams, D. A. Paige, B. T. Greenhagen, and E. Sefton-Nash, Icarus 283, 300 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Thermophysical Properties of Fluid Systems. https://webbook.nist.gov/chemistry/fluid/ (accessed June 12, 2021). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.