E3S Web Conf.
Volume 314, 2021The 6th edition of the International Conference on GIS and Applied Computing for Water Resources (WMAD21)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Surface and Groundwater Quality|
|Published online||26 October 2021|
- H Chtioui, S Souabi, M A Aboulhassan et D Zakarya, Contribution to the evaluation of the pollution generated by the leachates of the dump of the city of Mohammedia and its impact on the environment, L’Eau, L’Industrie, Les Nuisances, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P Raja Sulochana et V Preethy, Comparison on efficiency of various techniques in treatment of waste and sewage water – A comprehensive review Resource-Efficient Technologies 2, (2016)175–184 [Google Scholar]
- Y Coque, J Bourgois, O Thomas, A Sillet et S Royer, Leachate from household waste landfills Genesis, composition and treatments, French-speaking journal of industrial ecology-N222 ème trimestre, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- ESK Chian et FB Dewalle, Characterization of soluble organic matter in leachate, Environ. Sci.Technol. 11, (1997) 158-162. [Google Scholar]
- Sridhar, H.S, Prasad, T.B, Chandra, B.T, and Umashankar K.T. 2017. International Journal of Advances in Scientific Research and Engineering: Evaluation of Mechanical Properties of A356 Alloy Reinforced with Bottom Ash Metal Matrix Particulate Composite., Vol. 3. Special Issue 8, 31-35. [Google Scholar]
- Lemaire, K. 2017. Evolution of the physico-chemical, microstructural and hydromechanical characteristics of silt treated with binders during water circulation, École Centrale de Nantes. [Google Scholar]
- Bonneau, M, and Souchier, B. 1994. Pédologie, Tome 2, Editions Masson, Paris. Milan. [Google Scholar]
- Zouboulis, AI, Chai, XL, and Katsoyiannis, IA. 2004. Journal of Environmental Management, 70, 35-41. [Google Scholar]
- Marouf, F.O, Marouf, R, Schott, J, and Yahiaoui, A. 2016. Arabian Journal of Chemestry: Removal of Cu(II), Cd(II) and Cr(III) ions from aqueous solution by dam silt, 401-406. [Google Scholar]
- Mojiri A, Hamidi A. A, Nastaein Q. Z, Shuok Q.A., et Zahed M. A: 2014. Desalination and Water Treatment: Metals removal from municipal landfill leachate and wastewater using adsorbents combined with biological method, 1-14.DOI: 10.1080/19443994.2014.983180. [Google Scholar]
- Pandey, P.K, Choubey, S, Verma, Y, M Pandey, M, and Kamal, S.S.K. 2007. Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health: Biosorptive removal of Ni(Ii) from wastewater and industrial effluent, 332–339. [Google Scholar]
- Edebali, S, and Pehlivan, E. 2007. Colloids and Surfaces a Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects: The use of fly ash as a low cost, environmentally friendly alternative to activated carbon for the removal of heavy metals from aqueous solutions, 83-87. [Google Scholar]
- D Mohammedi, The risks of pollution of the natural environment by leachate from controlled landfills. Case of the technical landfill of Tlemcen, Université Aboubakr Belkaïd Tlemcen Faculté de Technologie. 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Geetha, K.S, Belghali, S.L. 2011. Poll Res. 31, EM international : Removal of some heavy metals from aqueous effluents by adsorption on egg shells. 111-116 [Google Scholar]
- H El Fadel, M Merzouki, M Benlemlih, A Laamyem et N Mounir, Contribution to the treatment by infiltration-percolation of leachates from the controlled public landfill of the city of Fez in Morocco, L’Eau, L’Industrie, Les Nuisances 59-67. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.