E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- O. Aksenova, E. Nikolaeva, E3S Web of Conferences, 41 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kovalchuk, M. Klopot, Energy: economy, technology, ecology, 3 (37), 97 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Kotov, The main edition of the physical and mathematical literature, (Nauka, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Lychkina, Simulation modeling of economic processes: a tutorial, (NITs Infra-M, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mukhsin, Radio-engineering, 155, 159 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Plohotnikov, Computational methods. Theory and practice in MATLAB (+ file). (Hotline-Telecom, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kepner, Parallel programming in MATLAB environment for multicore and multilevel computers, (Moscow University Publishing House, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Lazarev, Beginnings of programming in the MatLAB environment: a tutorial, (NTUU “KPI”, Kiev, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Fedotov, Parallel programming models (Solon-press, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Bakhaeva, V.A. Gogolin, I.A. Ermakova, Journal of Mining Science, 52, 3, 454 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kazunina, D.V. Alekseev, Advanced Materials Research, 933, 62 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Morad Behandish, Computer-Aided Design, 70, 100 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wenlan Ba, NingRen, Lixin Cao, Graphical Models, 82, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Hao Yang, Hui Zhang, Computers & Graphics, 65, 45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Zolotukhin, V.A. Gogolin, M.Yu. Yazevich, M.I. Baumgarten, A.V. Dyagileva, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 50, 1, 012027 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.