E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environment Saving Mining Technologies|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- S.V. Slastunov, A.V. Ponizov, A.P. Sadov, A.M.-B. Khautiev, Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, 6, 15 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sofiiskyi, O. Petukh, E3S Web of Conferences, 109, 00097 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Serdyukov, L.A. Rybalkin, T.V. Shylova, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM 19(1.3), 339 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Azarov, A.V. Patutin, 5th ISRM Young Scholars’ Symposium on Rock Mechanics and International Symposium on Rock Engineering for Innovative Future, 944 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Patutin, S. Serdyukov, Procedia Engineering, 191, 287 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Demin, N. Nemova, T. Demina, Parameters determination of the sudden coal and gas outbursts preventing method, 141 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zaburdyaev, Degassing parameters for high-performance working areas at the anexplored mine fields, 63 (2021) [Google Scholar]
- V.R. Alabyev, V.D. Ashihmin, O.V. Plaksienko, R.A. Tishin, Prospects for industrial methane production in the mine n.A. V.M. Bazhanov using vertical surface wells, 3 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Zaburdayev, Effect of coal gas petrographic composition on gas recovery in the wells, 14 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Brigida, Yu.V. Dmitrak, O.Z. Gabaraev, V.I. Golik, Use of destressing drilling to ensure safety of donbass gas-bearing coal seams extraction, 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.