E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environment Problems in Mining Regions|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- S.A. Pegov, Proceedings of the Institute for System Analysis of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 42, 5 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- On the verge of water. What is behind the conflict between Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan, URL: https://tass.ru/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/11287787 [Google Scholar]
- The dispute between Egypt and Ethiopia over the water of the Nile threatens the whole of Europe, URL: https://rg.ru/2020/06/16/spor-egipta-i-efiopii-za-vodu-nila-ugrozhaet-vsej-evrope.html [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G.Shpakovsky, Bulletin of the University named after O.E. Kutafina 1(17) 38 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Turchenko. Sciences of Europe 19-2(19), 29 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated April 19, 2017 No 176 «On the Strategy of Environmental Safety of the Russian Federation for the Period up to 2025», 17, 2546 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vorontsova, A.L. Vorontsov, E3S Web of Conferences ICEPP (2020) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Vorontsova, A.L Vorontsov, Yakut medical journal 3, 80 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Moiseyev, To be or not to be ……. To mankind? (GUP IPK Ulyanovsk printing house, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- Caring for the Earth. Sustainable living strategy. Summary. IUCN/UNEP/WWF. Glad, Switzerland, 24 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation dated 01.04.1996 3440 «On the Concept of the transition of the Russian Federation to sustainable development», Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation, 15, 1572 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 31, 2002 No 1225-r «Environmental doctrine of the Russian Federation», Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation, 36, 3510 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Fundamentals of state policy in the field of environmental development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 (approved by the President of the Russian Federation on April 30, 2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.