E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Innovations in Mining Machinery|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- V.V. Bilibin, B.P. Demyanov, B.L. Gerike, and etc., Safety in Industry, 4, 22 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Gerike, A.Ye Sushko., and P.B. Gerike, Journal of Mining and Geotechnical Engineering, 3, 19 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Gerike, Izvestiâ Ural’skogo gosudarstvennogo gornogo universiteta, 3, 60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K.N. Yavlenskey, A.K. Yavlenskey, Vibration Diagnostics and Forecasting the Mechanic Systems Quality (Leningrad: Mashinostroyeniye, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Gerike, P.B. Gerike, Bulletin of Kuzbass State Technical University, 4, 16 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Gerike, Bulletin of Kuzbass State Technical University, 3, 11 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.B. Gerike, Bulletin of research centerfor safety incoal industry, 3, 66 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kelly, Graham, Dekker mechanical engineering (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kostyukov, V.N. Naumenko, The Basis for Vibration Acoustic Diagnostics and Monitoring, (Novosibirsk: Izdatel’stvo SO RAS, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Kravchenko, V.A. Sidorov, and V.Ya. Sedush, Technical Diagnositics of the Mechanical Equipment (Donetsk: Yug-Vostok, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Machine Control and Diagnostics. Vibration Control of Machine Condition. Part 2. Processing, Analysis and Introduction of Vibration Changes (Moscow: FGUP STANDARTINFROM, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gertsbakh, Reliability Theory with Enclosures to Priventative Maintanance (Moscow: Izdatel’stvo Neft’ ii Gaz, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.M. Krakovskey, Mathematical and Software Tools for Estimating Technical Condition of the Equipment (Novosibirsk: Nauka SO, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Krylov, To the Issue of Defining Critical Velosity of the Rotating Shaft (Moscow: Izdatel’stvo AN USSR, 1932) [Google Scholar]
- Franco Jefferds dos Santos Silva, Herbert Ricardo Garcia Viana, and André Nasser Aquino Queiroz, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering 22, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Siokhita, T. Fudzistava, and K. Sago, Design and Technology in Mechanical Engineering (Moscow: MIR, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Exposure and Sensitivity of Machines to Imbalance (Moscow: Standartinform, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Artobolevskey, The Theory of Mechanisms and Machines (Moscow: URSS, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Vibration. The Requirements to the Quality of Stiff Rotors Imbalane (Moscow: Standartinform, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Vibration. Controlling the Condition of Machines Using the Vibration Measuring Results in Non-rotating Parts. Part 1. General Requirements (Moscow: Standartinform, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ierace, S. Cavalieri, Management and Production Engineering Review, 4, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.