E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- N. P. Kalinina, V. G. Makushin, Influence of working conditions on its productivity. 144 (Ekonomika, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Ivanov-Murom, Psychophysiology of the operator in the system “man-machine”, 342 (Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cooper, A. Robertson, Psychology in personnel selection. 240 (Peter, SPb., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Eisenberg, G.M. Isenberg, Proceedings of ISEA, 90:4, 76 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Gerchikov, Personnel Management: employee - the most effective resource of the company: teaching manual. 282 (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. Nikiforova, T. Yakushina, R. Mamedov, E3S Web of Conf., 105, 04013 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Tolochek, Institut Psikhologii Rossiyskoy Akademii Nauk. Organizatsionnaya Psikhologiya i Psikhologiya Truda [Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Organizational Psychology and Psychology of Labor] (in Russian), 4:2, 4 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Kazin, A. I. Fedorov, T. S. Panina, N.A. Zaruba, World of education-education in the world (in Russian), 1, 146 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Kazin, O. A. Nikiforova, A.I. Fedorov [et. al.], Human Physiology, 17:3, 145 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Tolochek, Acmeology Developmental Psychology, 7:2, 118 (2018) and basic properties of the nervous system, 271 (Nauka, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Zaruba, N. N. Egorova, Coal in the 21st Century: Mining, Processing and Safety, 39 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Egorova, N. Zaruba, K. Dusan, E3S Web of Conf., 105, 02011 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zaruba, N. Egorova, P. Kosinskij, E3S Web of Conf., 15, 04003 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zaruba, O Nikiforova, K Vostrikov. E3S Web of Conf, 5, 04007 (2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.