E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- B. Latour, From the world of science to that of research, Science magazine, 280, 5361 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gorokhov, Technosciencea is a new stage in the development of modern science and technology, Higher education in Russia, 11 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Grunwald, Technology and Society: Western-European experience in researching the social consequences of scientific and technological development (Moscow, Logos, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chernikova, Technoscience in the system of scientific knowledge, Technoscience and social evaluation of technology (philosophical and methodological analysis), (Tomsk.: Ed-vo Tomsk Un-ty, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shvyrev, On the ratio of cognitive and design-constructive functions in classical and modern science, Cognition, understanding, design (Moscow IF RAS, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chernikova, Relationship of Fundamental Knowledge and Technological Projects of Science, Epistemology and Philosophy of Science, 38, 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Kiyashchenko, Ethos of pos-nonclassical science (to the problem). Philosophy of science, Ethos of science at the turn of the century, 11 (Moscow, IF RAS, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bayeva, Ethics and the axiology of innovative science, Information Society, 2 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Yudin, Technoscience and “improvement” of man, Epistemology and philosophy of science, XLVIII, 2 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Floridi, Information, A Very Short Introduction. (Oxford, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Capurro, Information Ethics. Access mode: http://emag.iis.ru/arc/infosoc/emag.nsf/BPA/7c972fbe98fca119c32577dc0036bb4f [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vernadsky, Philosophical thoughts of a naturalist, 520 (Moscow, Nauka 1988) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vernadsky, Diary Records., Archive of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 518, 2, (1922 – 1924) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vernadsky, About Science. Scientific knowledge. Scientific creativity. Scientific thought. Dubna: Ed. Phoenix Center, 1 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bel’kov, V. Zolotukhin, N. Zolotukhina, N. Sedina, M. Kozyreva, The Solution of Environmental Problems and the Dynamics of Demographic Processes in Industrialized Regions E3S Web of Conferences 134, 03005 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.