E3S Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2021VIth International Innovative Mining Symposium
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mining Regions’ Sustainable Development|
|Published online||28 October 2021|
- F.N. Abu-Abed, L.G. Naumova, Journal of mining and geotechnical engineering, 3(6), 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Gordeev, S.O. Gordeev, Development of the region’s industry in the context of the transition to economic recovery: strategy, policy and means of support (NPK ROST, Saint Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Manturov, Economics and Management, 5(139), 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Pavlovskaya, Belarusian Economic Journal, 3(60), 99 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Abu-Abed, A. Khabarov, E3S Web Conf. 41, 01028 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Tufetulov, Actual problems of economics and law, 4(8), 105 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Aliev, Scientific Review. Series 1: Economics and Law, 6, 11 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Abu-Abed, A. Ivanov, Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University, 5, 69-76 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- F. Abu-Abed, E3S Web Conf. 41, 01025 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mazilov, Development of the industrial complex in the context of modernization of the region’s economy (ISERT RAN, Vologda, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- B.А. Raisberg, L.Sh.Lozovsky E.B., Starodubtseva, Modern economic dictionary (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Government, Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 (Russian Newspaper, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Tax Code of the Russian Federation (part one) of July 31, 1998 N 146-FZ (as amended on December 27, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Abu-Abed, A.R. Khabarov, Problems of Economics and Management of the Oil and Gas Complex, 5, 33 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.