E3S Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20212nd International Conference on Agribusiness and Rural Development (IConARD 2021)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- Handayani, Sri, and Muhammad Irfan Affandi. Supply Chain Management Performance Of Organic Rice In Pringsewu Regency. Journal of International Conference Proceedings (JICP). 2, 1 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Mukhamedjanova, Kamola A. Concept of supply chain management. Journal of Critical Reviews. 7, 2 (2020). https://doi.org/10.31838/jcr.07.02.139. [Google Scholar]
- Willer, Helga, Julia Lernoud, and Laura Kemper. The world of organic agriculture 2018: Summary. The World of Organic Agriculture. Statistics and Emerging Trends 2018. Research Institute of Organic Agriculture FiBL and IFOAM-Organics International, pp. 22–31 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Purwandoko, Pradeka Brilyan, and Kudang Boro Seminar. Design Framework of a Traceability System for the Rice Agroindustry Supply Chain in West Java. Information 10, 6, pp. 218 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- FAO (Food and Agricultural Organisation), Food wastage footprint & climate change: food and agricultural organisation of United Nations (2015), available at: www.fao.org/3/a-bb144e.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Govindan, Kannan. Sustainable consumption and production in the food supply chain: A conceptual framework. International Journal of Production Economics, 195, pp. 419431 (2018). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2017.03.003. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, Keah Choon. A framework of supply chain management literature. European Journal of Purchasing & Supply Management, 7, 1, pp. 39–48 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0969-7012(00)00020-4. [Google Scholar]
- Jouzdani, Javid, and Kannan Govindan. On the sustainable perishable food supply chain network design: A dairy products case to achieve sustainable development goals. Journal of Cleaner Production, 278, (2021). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123060. [Google Scholar]
- Islam, Azmi Muhammad, and Ika Nurul Qamari. Effect of Supply Chain Management on Competitive Advantage and Organizational Performance. Studies on the Batik Industry in Yogyakarta City. 4th International Conference on Sustainable Innovation 2020-Accounting and Management (ICoSIAMS 2020). Atlantis Press, (2021). https://doi.org/10.2991/aer.k.210121.047. [Google Scholar]
- Saunders, Mark N.K., and Frank Bezzina. Reflections on conceptions of research methodology among management academics. European management journal, 33, 5 pp. 297–304 (2015). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.emj.2015.06.002. [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Yin, Case Study Research Design and Methods, 5th edition, SAGE Publications, California, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Prasertwattanakul, Y., and P. Ongkunaruk. The analysis of a vertically integrated organic rice company: a case study in Thailand. International Food Research Journal, 25, 2, pp. 481–486 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Zimon, Domnik, Jonah Tyan, and Robert Sroufe. Drivers of sustainable supply chain management: Practices to alignment with un sustainable development goals. International Journal for Quality Research, 14, 1, pp. 219–236 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Setiawati, A., M. Wijaya, and R. Setyowati. The Role of the Sawangan Organic Rice Farmers Association in Increasing the Economic Value of Organic Rice: Case Study in Sawangan, Magelang. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 715, 1, IOP Publishing, 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rozaki, Indardi, Triyono, I. Salassa, and R. B. Nugroho. Farmers’ responses to organic rice farming in Indonesia: Findings from central Java and south Sulawesi. Open Agric. 2020, 5, 703–710. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Rozaki, O. Wijaya, and C. K. Wardana. Agriculture developement based on regional potency in kulonprogro regency. IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci. 2021, 683. [Google Scholar]
- Triyono, N. Rahmawati, and Z. Rozaki. Sustainable value of rice farm based on economic efficiency in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Open Agric. 2021, 6, 563–572. [Google Scholar]
- Winarno, B. Neoliberal Policy of Indonesia’s Agricultural Revitalization. Jurnal Hubungan Internasional. 2016, 5, 31–39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.