E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Culture and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- M.S. Hassanvand, K. Naddafi, R. Nabizadeh, F. Momeniha, A. Mesdaghinia, K. Yaghmaeian, Hazardous waste management in educational and research centers: a case study, Toxicological & Environmental Chemistry, 93 (8), 1636–1642 (2011), https://doi.org/10.1080/02772248.2011.602683 [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Chima, I.C. Ezekwe, N.O. Digha, An assessment of medical waste management in health institutions in Yenagoa, South-South, Nigeria, World Review of Science, Technology and Sust. Development, 8 (2/3/4), 224–233 (2011), https://doi.org/10.1504/WRSTSD.2011.044219 [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Hirani, K.R. Villaitramani, S.J. Kumbhar, Biomedical waste: An introduction to its management, IJIRAE, 1 (8), 82–87 (2014), https://ijirae.com/volumes/vol1/issue8/SPCE10080.12.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Shareefdeen, Medical waste management and control, Journal of Environmental Protection, 3, 1625-1628 (2012), doi:10.4236/jep.2012.312179 [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Pramestyawati, Pengelolaan limbah berbahaya dan beracun (B3) laboratorium klinik di sumber limbah (Hazardous waste management on clinical laboratory at waste sources), Prosiding Seminar Teknologi Perencanaan, Perancangan, Lingkungan, dan Infrastruktur. FTSP ITATS, 2715–4599 (2019), https://ejurnal.itats.ac.id/stepplan/article/view/817 [Google Scholar]
- S. Aliyi, T. Birhanu, A. Gizachew, T. Kebeta, One health program: its future implications, challenges and opportunities: review, Nat Sci., 13 (8), 59–65 (2015), http://www.sciencepub.net/nature/ns130815/009_28977ns130815_59_65.pdf [Google Scholar]
- L. Docherty, P.L. Foley, Survey of one health programs in U.S. medical schools and development of a novel one health elective for medical students, 12, 100231 (2021), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.onehlt.2021.100231 [Google Scholar]
- P. Purwanto, A.D.P. Citra, Strategies for paint waste minimization in the packaging industry, Waste Technology, 8(1), 18–21 (2020), https://ejournal.undip.ac.id/index.php/wastech/article/view/30464/pdf [Google Scholar]
- P. Purwanto, A.D.P. Citra, H.D. Iswandari, Implementation of occupational health safety in informal industry of paving block and concrete brick, Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health, 24 (1), 24–199 (2021), DOI: 10.36295/ASRO.2021.24199 [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation No. 74 of 2021 concerning Management of Hazardous and Toxic Materials. [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia, Regulation of the minister of health of the Republic of Indonesia no. 75 of 2014 concerning public health centers, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia, Regulation of minister of health no. 7 of 2019 concerning hospital environmental health, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Government Regulation No. 22 of 2021 concerning the Implementation of Environmental Protection and Management. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.