E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Culture and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- N. Azkha, Pemanfaatan Komposter Berskala Rumah Tangga (2007). [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Naatonis, Sistem Pengelolaan Sampah Berbasis Masyarakat Di Kampung Nelayan Oesapa Kupang (2010). [Google Scholar]
- General Directorate of Statistics Timor-Leste (2020). [Google Scholar]
- ADB. 2013. Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific in Manila (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. O. Babayemi, K. T. Dauda, evaluation of solid waste generation, categories and disposal options in developing countries (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zia, V. Devadas, urban solid waste management in Kanpur: opportunity and perspectives (2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Yoada, D. Chirawurah, D. & P. B. Adongo, Domestic waste disposal practice and perceptions of private sector waste management in urban Accra (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Home Affairs and Regulation No.: 33/2008/08 Guidelines for Waste Management, Timor-Leste (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. de Carvalho, The Initial Application of 3R Principles in Timor-Leste Solid Waste Management (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Solid Waste Regulation and Management Act, No. 20 of 2018 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Han & Y. Liu et al, Influencing factors of domestic waste characteristics in rural areas of developing countries (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary Service of Dili Municpality, Timor-Leste. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- M. Laura, Community Participation in Solid Waste Management Factors Favouring the Sustainability of Community Participation (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.