E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Literature and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- Abdoli, A. Gossip, Rumors, and the COVID-19 Crisis. Disaster medicine and public health preparedness vol. 14, 4 (2020): e29-e30. doi:10.1017/dmp.2020.272 [Google Scholar]
- Dhouid, et al. The incubation period during the pandemic of COVID-19: a systematic review and meta-analysis. SR. 2021 [Google Scholar]
- Evelyn, K. Coronavirus: Royal Caribbean bans all Chinese nationals from its cruise ships. The Guardian. Feb, 7th 2020. Retrieved from https://www.theguardian.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Firdaus, A. Penolakan terhadap tenaga medis COVID-19 terjadi sejak Minggu. Antara News. March, 25th 2020. Retrived from https://www.antaranews.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Future Perspectives: A Narrative Review. IJERPH. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Gennaro, et al. Coronavirus Diseases (COVID-19) Current Status and [Google Scholar]
- Gunia, A. There Aren’t Enough Medical Masks to Fight Coronavirus. Here’s Why It’s Not Going to Get Better Anytime Soon. Time. February 27th 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Ines, S. A hundred days into the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic. ES. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Kritz, F. Fact-Checking ‘Contagion’ — In Wake Of Coronavirus, The 2011 Movie Is Trending. NPR. Retrieved February 16, 2020, from https://www.npr.org/. [Google Scholar]
- Nicomedes, CJC, and Avila, RMA. An analysis on the panic during COVID-19 pandemic through an online form. Journal of affective disorders vol. 276 (2020): 14-22. doi:10.1016/j.jad.2020.06.046 [Google Scholar]
- Patel, Mohan P, et al. “Infodemic” COVID 19: More Pandemic than the Virus. Indian journal of nephrology vol. 30, 3 (2020): 188-191. doi:10.4103/ijn.IJN_216_20 [Google Scholar]
- Sheeren, et al. COVID-19 infection: Origin, transmission, and characteristics of human coronaviruses. JAR. 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Suthivarakom, G. Coronavirus Has Caused a Hand Sanitizer Shortage. What Should You Do? NYTimes. March 21st 2020. [Google Scholar]
- UnBBC. Coronavirus: WHO advises to wear masks in public areas. BBC. June 6th 2020. Retrieved from https://www.bbc.com/ [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): Situation Report – 67. 2020. Retrieved from https://www.who.int/ [Google Scholar]
- -. Mask use in the context of COVID-19. 2020. Retrieved from https://www.who.int/ [Google Scholar]
- -. WHO Director-General’s opening remarks at the media briefing on COVID-19. 2020. Retrieved from https://www.who.int/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.