E3S Web Conf.
Volume 317, 2021The 6th International Conference on Energy, Environment, Epidemiology, and Information System (ICENIS 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Information System Management and Environment|
|Published online||05 November 2021|
- I. Dhull, M. S. Sakshi, Online Learning, International Education & Research Journal, IERJ, 3, 32–34, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Alvin, E. George, F. Deng, S. Warhadpande, S. I. Lee, The Impact of COVID-19 on Radiology Trainees. In Radiology, Radiological Society of North America Inc., 296, 246–248, (2020). [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Renfrew, G. Bradshaw, A. Burnett, A. Byrom, F. Entwistle, K. King, W. Olayiwola, G. Thomas, Sustaining quality education and practice learning in a pandemic and beyond: ‘I have never learnt as much in my life, as quickly, ever’, Midwifery, 94, 102915, (2021). [Google Scholar]
- S. Hamid, J. Waycoot, S. Kurnia, S. Chang, Understanding students perceptions of the benefits of online social networking use for teaching and learning, Internet and Higher Education, 26, 1–9, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. E. Sobaih, M. A. Moustafa, P. Ghandforoush, M. Khan, To use or not to use? Social media in higher education in developing countries, Computers in Human Behavior, 58, 296–305, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. B. Davis, M. H. Olson, Management Information Systems: Conceptual Foundation Structure and Development, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Boell, D. C. Kecmanovic, What is an Information System?, Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 48, 4959–4968, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Satzinger, R. Jakson and S. Burd, System Analysis and Design in a Changing World Seventh Edition, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dick, E. Hull, K. Jackson, Requirements Engineering Fourth Edition, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.