E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Sustainable Construction Management|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Sporrong, J., 2011. Criteria in consultant selection: public procurement of architectural and engineering services. Australasian Journal of Construction Economics and Building, The, 11(4), pp.59–76. [Google Scholar]
- Hasan, S.A. and Mohammed, S.R., 2020, August. An Evaluation of Barriers obstructing the Applicability of Standard Bidding Documents (SBDs) in Public Procurement of Iraq. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 901, No. 1, p. 012027). IOP Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Gransberg, D.D., 2020. Accelerating Project Delivery through Early Contractor Involvement, NAC Executive Insights, National Academy of Construction, EI 1.7. [Google Scholar]
- Nissen, V. ed., 2017. Digital transformation of the consulting industry: extending the traditional delivery model. Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Ogbu, C. and Omogiate, M., 2020. Criteria for selection of consultants for tertiary institution construction projects in Nigeria, The Quantity Surveyor. [Google Scholar]
- Assaf, S., Hassanain, M.A., Hadidi, L. and Amman, A., 2018. A systematic approach for the selection of the architect/engineer professional in construction projects. Architecture, Civil Engineering, Environment, 10(4). [Google Scholar]
- Altaie, M., 2017. Optimal indicators to select the engineering consultancy office for higher education institutions in Iraq. Journal of Engineering, 9(23), pp.45–63. (In Arabic). [Google Scholar]
- Elbarkouky, M., El-Deeb, M. and Marzouk, M., 2013. An AHP approach for consultant selection in Real Estate mega projects in the Middle East. In Annual Conference of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (pp. 731–742). [Google Scholar]
- Vayvay, O., Ozcan, Y. and Cruz-Cunha, M.M., 2012. ERP consultant selection problem using AHP, fuzzy AHP and ANP: A case study in Turkey. E3 Journal of Business Management and Economics, 3(3), pp.106–117. [Google Scholar]
- AL Shabaky, A. 2008. Consultancy Offices Selection Based on the Analytic Hierarchy Process According To Decision Makers In Gaza StriP" Master Thesis. Islamic University, Gaza. (In Arabic). [Google Scholar]
- Christodoulou, S., Griffis, F.H., Barrett, L. and Okungbowa, M., 2004. Qualifications-based selection of professional A/E services. Journal of Management in Engineering, 20(2), pp.34–41. [Google Scholar]
- Cheung, F.K., Kuen, J.L.F. and Skitmore, M., 2002. Multi-criteria evaluation model for the selection of architectural consultants. Construction Management & Economics, 20(7), pp.569–580. [Google Scholar]
- Hoxley, M., 2000. Are competitive fee tendering and construction professional service quality mutually exclusive? Construction Management and Economics, 18(5), pp.599–605. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.