E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Developments in Structural Engineering and Construction Materials|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Wight, J.K. and J.G. MacGregor, 2020. Reinforced concrete mechanics and design. [Google Scholar]
- Kong, F.K., Sharp, G.R., Appleton, S.C., Beaumont, C.J. and Kubik, L.A., 1978. Structural idealization for deep beams with web openings: further evidence. Magazine of Concrete Research, 30(103), pp.89–95. [Google Scholar]
- Kong, F.K. and Sharp, G.R., 1977. Structural idealization for deep beams with web openings. Magazine of Concrete Research, 29(99), pp.81–91. [Google Scholar]
- ACI 318-19M, 2019, Building code requirements for structural concrete and commentary. American Concrete Institute. [Google Scholar]
- Nie, J.G., Pan, W.H., Tao, M.X. and Zhu, Y.Z., 2017. Experimental and numerical investigations of composite frames with innovative composite transfer beams. Journal of Structural Engineering, 143(7), p.04017041. [Google Scholar]
- Mansur, M.A. and Tan, K.H., 1999. Concrete beams with openings: analysis and design (Vol. 20). CRC Press. [Google Scholar]
- Khalaf, M.R. and Al-Ahmed, A.H.A., 2020, December. Shear strength of reinforced concrete deep beams with large openings strengthened by external prestressed strands. In Structures (Vol. 28, pp. 1060–1076). Elsevier. [Google Scholar]
- Rahim, N.I., Mohammed, B.S., Al-Fakih, A., Wahab, M.M.A., Liew, M.S., Anwar, A., and Amran, Y.H., 2020. Strengthening the structural behavior of web openings in RC deep beam using CFRP. Materials, 13(12), p.2804. [Google Scholar]
- Hassan, H.M., Arab, M.A.E.S. and Ismail el-kassas, A., 2019. Behavior of high strength self compacted concrete deep beams with web openings. Heliyon, 5(4), p.e01524. [Google Scholar]
- Gergely, V., Pop, M., Campian, C. and Chira, N., 2019, August. Finite element modelling of different strengthening strategies for reinforced concrete deep beams. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 586, No. 1, p. 012023). IOP Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Fatehi Makki, R., Talib Jassem, A. and Abd Al-Latef Jassem, H., 2019. Behavior of Reactive-Powder Concrete Deep Beams with CFRP-Strengthened Openings. Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction, 24(4), p.04019016. [Google Scholar]
- Almusallam, T., Al-Salloum, Y., Elsanadedy, H., Alshenawy, A. and Iqbal, R., 2018. Behavior of FRP-strengthened RC beams with large rectangular web openings in flexure zones: experimental and numerical study. International Journal of Concrete Structures and Materials, 12(1), pp.1–28. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Ahmed, A.H.A. and Khalaf, M.R., 2017. Openings effect on the performance of reinforced concrete deep beams. Proceeding of the First MoHESR and HCED Iraqi Scholars Conference in Australasia. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Bayati, N., Muhammad, B. and Faek, M., 2018. Strengthening of self-compacting reinforced concrete deep beams containing circular openings with CFRP. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 162, p. 04015). EDP Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Ahmed, A.H.A. and Khalaf, M.R., 2017. Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Deep Beams with Large Openings Strengthened by External Post-Tensioning Strands. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), 6(9). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.