E3S Web Conf.
Volume 318, 2021Second International Conference on Geotechnical Engineering – Iraq (ICGE 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Remote Sensing and Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||08 November 2021|
- Wu, Z.Y., 2008. Innovative optimization model for water distribution leakage detection. Watertown, USA: Bentley Systems Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Scholten, L., Scheidegger, A., Reichert, P. and Maurer, M., 2013. Combining expert knowledge and local data for improved service life modeling of water supply networks. Environmental Modelling & Software, 42, pp.1–16. [Google Scholar]
- Dasic, T. and Djordjevic, B., 2004. Method for water distribution systems reliability evaluation. [Google Scholar]
- Heavens, J.W. and Gumbel, J.E., 2002. To Dig or not to Dig: Design, Specification and Selection Issues in the Trench less Renovation of Water mains. Assessing the future of water utility Infrastructure Management. D.M. Hughes (Ed.) AWWA, Denver, Co. USA. [Google Scholar]
- Garg, S.K., 1977. Water supply engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Azari, A. and Meisami, H., 2008. Instructing WaterGEMS software usage. Water Online: Exton, PA, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Japan International Cooperation Agency, 2006, The feasibility study on Baghdad water supply system improvement project, Final Report, Volume I, Executive Summary, Unpublished data. [Google Scholar]
- Alshammery, H., 2004. Water pressure equalization in pipe. M.Sc. Thesis, University of Baghdad, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Hado, J. M. N., 2014. The hydraulic study of the water distribution network for the Rusafa area. Scientific and Technical Consultation Bureau, Ministry of Science and Technology, Iraq. [Google Scholar]
- Caliper., 2020. MaptitudeMappingSoftware. https://www.caliper.com/maptitude/gis_software/default.htm [Google Scholar]
- Ramesh, H., Santhosh, L. and Jagadeesh, C.J., 2012. Simulation of hydraulic parameters in water distribution network using EPANET and GIS. In International conference on ecological, environmental and biological sciences, Dubai, pp. 350–353. [Google Scholar]
- Bentley Systems Incorporated, WaterCAD/GEMS V8i, 2012. Water distribution design and modeling, fundamentals. Version V8i (SELECT series 3) (metric), Bentley Institute Course Guide, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Mays, L.W., 2010. Water resources engineering. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Baghdad water supply administration, 2020, Operating Department, Unpublished data. [Google Scholar]
- India. Ministry of Urban Development. Expert Committee, Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organisation (India), 1999. Manual on water supply and treatment. Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organization, Ministry of Urban Development, India. [Google Scholar]
- U. S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2005. Water Distribution System Analysis: Field Studies, Modeling and Management, A Reference Guide for Utilities Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. in water distribution systems”, 30th WEDC International Conference, Vientiane, Lao PDR, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Gavekari, V. and Nandavadekar, V. D., 2013. Integration of GIS based decision support system for operations and maintenance of water network. International Journal of Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology Research (IJCSEITR), 3(5), 185–194. [Google Scholar]
- Mawlood, I.A., 2010. Hydraulic Analysis of Fallujah Water Network by Using a Program EPANET, Anbar Journal of Engineering Sciences, 3(2),112–124. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.