E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- D. Owen, The Age of Perplexity: Rethinking the World we Knew. Radically Reassessing The Economic. Madrid, BBVA, OpenMind, Penguin Random House Grupo Editorial (2017). https://www.bbvaopenmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/BBVA-OpenMind-Diana-Owen-The-New-Medias-Role-in-Politics.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Mitchell, and J. Holcomb, State of the News Media. Research Report. Washington, D.C.: Pew Research Center (2016). https://assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2016/06/30143308/state-of-the-news-media-report-2016-final.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Graham, Alternative Facts: The Needless Lies of the Trump Administration. The Atlantic (January 22, 2017). https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/the-pointless-needless-lies-of-the-trump-administration/514061 [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Development Goal 7. UN (2018). https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/energy/ [Google Scholar]
- Accelerating access to sustainable energy: A key priority in energy transition. Global Future Council on Energy (2019). http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Accelerating_access_to_sustainable_energy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Concept on Reforms in Government Communications. The Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine: official website. (January 22, 2016). https://mip.gov.ua/cr/documents/56.html [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- Approved standards of higher education. The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine: official website. (November 3, 2020). https://mon.gov.ua/ua/osvita/visha-osvita/naukovo-metodichna-rada-ministerstva-osviti-i-nauki-ukrayini/zatverdzheni-standarti-vishoyi-osviti [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- On approval of requirements for professional competence and business reputation of officials of the State institution Energy Efficiency Fund. Decree # 138. (February 28, 2018). https://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/138-2018-%D0%BF/conv#Text [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- For the first time, an optional course in strategic communications is being held at the National University of Defense of Ukraine. The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine: official website. (December 20, 2017). https://www.mil.gov.ua/news/2017/12/20/u-naczionalnomu-universiteti-oboroni-ukraini-vpershe-provoditsya-fakultativnij-kurs-zi-strategichnih-komunikaczij/ [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- NATO Strategic Communication Policy. SG(2009)0794 (2009). https://info.publicintelligence.net/NATO-STRATCOM-Policy.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Reform of Government Communications involves the introduction of a new field of knowledge communicative studies. The Ministry of Information Policy of Ukraine: official website. (November 3, 2017). http://mip.gov.ua/news/2058.html [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- O. Kushnir, and Y. Maksymenko. Contents of Strategic Communications in Modern Ukrainian State Building. GOAL (2016). http://goal-int.org/zmist-strategichnix-komunikacij-u-suchasnomu-ukrainskomu-derzhavotvorenni/ [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.