E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- Chen, JC., and Chen JC. (2009). The Accuracy of financial report projections of future environmental capital expenditures. American Accounting Association Conference. New York. [Online] Available:http://aaahq.org/AM2009/abstract.cfm?submissionID=2250. [Google Scholar]
- Cho, C., Freedman, M., and Patten, D. (2009). Corporate disclosure of environmental capital expenditures: Atest of alternative theories. American Accounting Association Conference. Abstract [Online] Available:http://aaahg.org/Am2009. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Amin Maher Daoud, Samia, one of the impact of stakeholder pressure on a level that builds environmental management accounting practices, a field study on Syrian industrial companies, “Tishreen University Journal for Research and Scientific Studies, Economic and Legal Sciences Series, Issue 115,2014,36: p. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Styri Muhammad Saeed, Intermediate Accounting, Environmental Protection Society, Kuwait, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Abu Al-Azm, Fahim Muhammad, Obstacles to Environmental Disclosure in Financial Reports, a Republic Case Study Arab Egypt Journal of Public Administration, Imam Muhammad bin Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, Volume 45, Number One, February 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Al-Qattan, Walid Abdul-Aziz, “Evaluation of the disclosure of environmental costs in the Kuwaiti shareholding industrial companies, Journal of Accountants, Accountants and Auditors Association, Kuwait, Issue: 6.2009.42 p. [Google Scholar]
- Matar Muhammad, Al-Suwaiti, Mousa (2012) Sustainability Accounting - Conceptual Framework and Its Applications in Professional Practice, advanced research to the quarterly scientific conference entitled Creativity and Excellence in Business Organizations, April 20-30, 2012, University of Applied Sciences - College of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Jordan. [Google Scholar]
- Bennett, M., Bouma, J. J., & Wolters, T. (2004). Environmental Management Accounting : Informational And Institutional Developments. New York, Boston, Dordrecht, London, Moscow. [Google Scholar]
- Burritt, R. L., Hahn, T., & Schaltegger, S. (2002). An Integrative Framework of Environmental Management Accounting - Consolidating the Different Approaches of EMA to a Common Framework and Terminology. In M. Bennett, J. J. Bouma, & T. Wolters, Environmental Management Accounting: Informational and Institutional Developments. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- Deegan, C., (2009) “The accountant will have a central role in saving the planet really? A reflection on green accounting and green eyeshades twenty years later”, Critical perspectives on accounting journal, No. 24, P. 450. [Google Scholar]
- Gray. R. H., Bebbington, K. J., & Walters, D. (1993). Accounting for the Environment: The greening of accountancy (Part II ed.). London: Paul Chapman. [Google Scholar]
- IFAC.” International Guidelines on Environmental Management Accounting”. the International Federation of Accountants, August, (2005). (http://scholar.google.com) [Google Scholar]
- Lamberton, G. (2005). Sustainability accounting “A brief history and conceptual framework”. Accounting forum, 29(1), 7–26 [Google Scholar]
- Office of pollution and toxics, (1999), United states Environmental Protection Agency, Case Study: Green Accounting at AT & TEnvironmental accounting Washington, D.C. No. 712-R-95003, PP10–15. [Google Scholar]
- Peskin, H. M. (1989): A Proposed Environmental Accounts Framework, in Ahmad, YJ, Serafy, S. E and Lutz, E. (Eds) Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development, Washington, DC the World Bank. [Google Scholar]
- Peter lemathe, Roger k Doost” (2000). Environnemental cost accounting and auditing”, Managerial Auditing journal, Vol 15, No.8, pp 424–431.,http://www.emeraldinsight.com. [Google Scholar]
- Roberts, R. W. (1992). Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility Disclosure: An Application of Stakeholder Theory. 17(6), 595–612. [Google Scholar]
- Roger L. Burritt, “Business Strategy and the environment”, Vol.13, Issue:1, 2004.p13. [Google Scholar]
- Scavone, GM. “Challenges In Internal Environmental Management Accounting Reporting In Argentina”, Journal of Cleaner Production 14, 2006, 1276–1285. [Google Scholar]
- Schaltegger, P.D.S tefan & Burritt, Roger, contemporary Environmental Accounting: Issues, Concepts and Practice, U.S.A, October 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Schaltegger, S. and Burritt, R.L. (2000): Contemporary Environmental Accounting Issues, Concepts and Practice. UK: Greenleaf Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Schaltegger, S., & Burritt, R. L. (2000). Contemporary Environmental Accounting - Issues, Concepts and Practice. Sheffield: Greenleaf Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Schaltegger, S., Müller, K., & Hindrichsen, H. (1996). Corporate Environmental Accounting. London: John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Steele, A. P. and Powell, J. R. (2002): Environmental Accounting: Applications for Local Authorities to Quantify Internal and External Costs of Alternative Waste Management Strategies. Environmental Management Accounting Network Europe, Fifth Annual Conference, Gloucestershire Business School, 11/12 February. [Google Scholar]
- UNDSD. “Environmental Management Accounting: Procedures and Principles”, United Nations Division for Sustainable Development, New York. 2001. 25. Wiseman, J. (1982). An evaluation of environmental disclosures made in corporate annual reports. Accounting. Organizations and Society, 7(1), 53–63. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.