E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- F. Zhang, N. J. Yuan, D. Lian, X. Xie, and W.-Y. Ma. Collaborative knowledge base embedding for recommender systems. In KDD, pages 353--362, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Eve Mathieu-Dupas, Algorithme des k plus proches voisins pondérés ET application en diagnostic (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Hechenbichler, K. ET Schliep K. Weighted k-nearest-neighbor techniques and ordinal Classification. Sonderforschungsbereich 386, Paper 399(2004). [Google Scholar]
- Salvador–Meneses, J.; Ruiz–Chavez, Z.; Garcia–Rodriguez, J. Compressed kNN: K-Nearest Neighbors with Data Compression. Entropy 2019, 21, 234. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ondokuz, H. ÖNDER, Use of CART and CHAID Algorithms in Karayaka Sheep Breeding (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Maji S., Arora S. Decision Tree Algorithms for Prediction of Heart Disease. In: Fong S., Akashe S., Mahalle P. (eds) Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 40. Springer, Singapore (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, L., Cheng, Y., Yang, L. et al. A trust-based collaborative filtering algorithm for E-commerce recommendation system. J Ambient Intell Human Comput 10, 3023–3034 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- A. Murat Turk, A. Bilge, Robustness analysis of multi-criteria collaborative filtering algorithms against shilling attacks, Expert Systems with Applications, Volume 115, Pages 386–402(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Hong, B., Yu, M. A collaborative filtering algorithm based on correlation coefficient. Neural Comput & Applica 31, 8317–8326 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y., Jiang, Z.L., Yao, L. et al. Outsourced privacy-preserving C4.5 decision tree algorithm over horizontally and vertically partitioned dataset among multiple parties. Cluster Comput 22, 1581–1593 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.