E3S Web Conf.
Volume 319, 2021International Congress on Health Vigilance (VIGISAN 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Methods, Tools and Techniques in Health Vigilance|
|Published online||24 November 2021|
- Smaldino JJ, Crandell CC, Kreisman BM, John AB, Kreisman NV, Thieme. Room acoustics for listeners with normal hearing and hearing impairment, 418-51 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cheryan, S. Ziegler, V. Plaut, A. Meltzoff, PIBBS. Designing Classrooms to Maximize Student Achievement, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cheryan, S. Ziegler, V. Plaut, A. Meltzoff, Policy Insights Behav. Brain Sci, Designing classrooms to maximize student achievement, 1, 4–12 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ariani, F. Mirdad, Int. Educ. Stud, The E_ect of School Design on Student Performance, 9, 175 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Regional Office for SouthEast Asia, http://www.searo.who.int/EN/Section1174/Section1458.htm accessed (17 July 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Chan, C. Li, E. Ma, E. Yiu, B. McPherson, Noise & Health, Noise levels in an urban Asian school environment, 17, 48-55 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Newman, J. Kenworthy, Island Press, Sustainability and Cities: Overcoming Automobile Dependence. Washington, DC, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I. Cañete-Medina, ASOCE, Are Asian cities leading the way to sustainable mobility?, 15-20 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Van Tonder, N. Woite, S. Strydom, F. Mahomed, D, SAJOCEW, Effect of visual feedback on classroom noise levels, 6, 265 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Prakash, S., Rangasayee, R. & Jeethendra, P., 2011. ‘Low cost assistive noise level indicator for facilitating the learning environment of school going learners with hearing disability in inclusive educational setup’, Indian Journal of Science and Technology 4(11),1495–1504. [Google Scholar]
- G. Rosenberg, P. Blake-Rahter, J. Heavner, L. Allen, B. Redmond, J. Phillips, K. Stigers, J Educ Audiol, Improving Classroom Acoustics (ICA): A three-year FM sound field classroom amplification study, 7, 8-28 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Choi, B. McPherson, Int J Disabil Dev Educ, Noise levels in Hong Kong primary schools: Implications for classroom listening, 52, 345-60 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Greenland, B. Shield, J Acoust Soc Am, A survey of acoustic conditions in semi open plan classrooms in the United Kingdom, 130, 1399-410 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Crandell, J. Smaldino, Lang Speech Hear Serv Sch, Classroom acoustics for children with normal hearing and with hearing impairment, 31, 362-70 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Picard, J. Bradley, Audiology, Revisiting speech interference in classrooms, 40, 221-44 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. Woolner, E. Hall, Int J Environ Res Public Health, Noise in schools: A holistic approach to the issue, 7, 3255-69 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hygge, Copenhagen: National Institute of Public Health, Summary of the non-auditory effects of noise on children’s health, 162-8 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Censu s and Statistics Department, The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Hong Kong 2006 Population By-censusMain Tables; 2006, Available from: http://www.statistics.gov.hk/publication/stat_report/population/B11200512006XXXXB0400.pdf, (Last retrieved on 2014 Feb 13) [Google Scholar]
- N. Roy, R. Merrill, S. Thibeault, R. Parsa, S. Gray, E. Smith, J Speech Lang Hear Res, Prevalence of voice disorders in teachers and the general population, 47, 281-93 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Verdolini, L. Ramig, Logoped Phoniatr Vocol, Review: Occupational risks for voice problems, 26, 37-46 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA), 2005, Acoustics in educational settings: Position statement, American Speech-Language Hearing Association, viewed 30 June 2014, from http://www.asha.org/policy/PS2005-00028/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Dockrell, B. Shield, British Educational Research Journal, Acoustical barriers in classrooms: The impact of noise on performance in the classroom, 32, 509–525 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Dahir nr° 1 – 03 – 59 of 10 rebii I 1424. [Google Scholar]
- M. Hatfield, Vital Speeches of the day, Noise, 36, 1-5 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- AIP Conference Proceedings 1855, 040002 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.