E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Hydroelectric and Energy Machines Impact on Ecosystem|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- V. Moskvichev, I. Bychkov, V. Potapov, Taseiko O, Shokin Y, 2017 Information system of territorial development and security risk management Bulletin of RAS 87(8) 696-705 [Google Scholar]
- O. Medvedeva and S. Solovieva 2016 Methodology for the valuation of damage caused by atmospheric air pollution Issues of valuation 4 (86) 2–6 [Google Scholar]
- X. Li, G. Chen, H. Zhu, 2007 Modelling and assessment of accidental oil release from damaged subsea pipelines Marine Pollution Bulletin. Vol. 123 133-141. [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Grebnev, A. Moskalev, 2020 Influence of hydroelectric power station on flood situation and modelling of hydrological characteristics. E3S Web Conf. Volume 221, 17 [Google Scholar]
- R. Guandalini, G. Agate, Moia F. 2017 Numerical 3D modelling of oil dispersion in the sea due to different accident scenarios Energy Procedia Vol. 125 161-169. [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Grebnev, A. Moskalev, A. Vershkov, A. Gazizulina, The practice of connectionist model for predicting forest fires in the Arctic zones of the Krasnoyarsk Territory. International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management Int J Syst Assur Eng Manag.. 2019. P.1-9. [Google Scholar]
- Ya. Grebnev and A. Yarovoy, 2018 Monitoring and forecasting floods in the Krasnoyarsk Territory using neural network algorithms Scientific and analytical journal “Siberian Fire and Rescue Bulletin”, Vol 3 13-16. [Google Scholar]
- A. Fentiman and N. Zabbey, 2015 Environmental degradation and cultural erosion in Ogoniland: a case study of the oil spills in Bodo Extr Ind Soc Int J 2 615–624 [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Patankar, 1984 Numerical methods for solving problems of heat transfer and fluid dynamics. (Moskow) Energoatomizdat p 152 [Google Scholar]
- Official website of Phoenics software. URL: http://www.cham.co.uk/phoenics.php [Google Scholar]
- A. Gorban, et al 1998 Neuroinformatics (Novosibirsk: Nauka, SB RAS) p 296 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Grebnev and A. Moskalev 2021 Modelling the accidental oil spills at potentially hazardous facilities in the Arctic zone of Krasnoyarsk Krai IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. Volume 816. 2021. P. 1-9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.