E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Use in Industrial Sector|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- Standart 12.3.046-91 “SSBT. Automatic fire-extinguishing installations. General technical requirements”. [Google Scholar]
- Hand Book 485.1311500.2013 “SPPZ. Automatic fire extinguishing installations. Design norms and rules”. [Google Scholar]
- Automatic fire extinguishing installations. AUP-GEFEST. Design. STO 420541.004. VNPB 40-16. Moscow: EMERCOM of Russia, 2016. -p56. [Google Scholar]
- NFPA 13. Standard for the Installation of Sprinkler Systems. Quincy, Massachusetts, NFPA, 2016, p496. [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of 22.07.2008 № 123 (as amended) “Technical regulation on fire safety requirements”. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Krymsky, A.E. Pankov. Risk-Controlling System of Industrial Enterprise // Scientific and Technical Bulletin of St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, No. 2 (192), 2014. -.p114-122. [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Tanklevsky, Tarantsev A.A., Tanklevsky A.L., Kovrignykh T.K., Zybina O.A. Development of the normative document in terms of forming the requirements to the AUTOMATIC FIRE ONTROL SYSTEM/ / XXXIII International Scientific and Technical Conference devoted to the year of science “Actual Problems of Fire Safety. Moscow: VNIIPO, 2021. p.363-369. [Google Scholar]
- STO 56947007-33.040.10.118-2012 “Fire Extinguishing Systems at the Facilities of Federal Grid Company of Unified Energy System. General technical requirements”. [Google Scholar]
- Hand Book 241.1311500.2015 “SPPZ. Automatic water fire extinguishing installations of high rack warehouses. Design norms and rules”. [Google Scholar]
- Hand Book 154.13130.2013 “Built-in underground parking lots. Fire safety requirements”. [Google Scholar]
- Hand Book 477.1325800.2020 “Tall Buildings and Complexes. Fire safety requirements”. [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Tanklevsky, On peculiarities of application of automatic fire containment installations / A.I. Bondar, E.A. Meshalkin, L.T. Tanklevsky, S.G. Tsarichenko, A.A. Tarantsev // “Fire and explosion safety” 2019. №6 (т.28). p.71-79. DOI: 10.18322/PVB.2019.28.06.71-79 [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Tanklevsky, On the problem of developing automatic fire containment installations / L.T. Tanklevsky, O.A. Zybina, A.A. Tarantsev // Scientific journal “Problems of risk management in the technosphere”. 2019. №4 . С.67-72. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tarantsev, On the justification of innovative way to extinguish a fire at infrastructure facilities at low temperatures / A.A. Tarantsev, A.D. Ishchenko, A.A. Tarantsev // Marine Intelligent Technologies. 2021. №1 . p.84-89. [Google Scholar]
- Hand Book 1.13130.2020 “SPPZ. Evacuation routes and exits”. [Google Scholar]
- Hand Book 11.13130.2009 Places of Dislocation of Fire Fighting Units. Procedure and Methods of Determination (with Change № 1). [Google Scholar]
- L.T. Tanklevsky, Evaluation of effectiveness of fire sprinkler systems / L.T. Tanklevsky, A.Yu. Snegirev, L.M. Meshman, A.S. Tsoy, S.N. Kopylov, A.A. Tarantsev // “Fire Safety”, 2015. №1. p.72-79. [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Russia from October 16, 2017 № 444 “On approval of the Combat Statute of fire protection units, which defines the order of organization of fire extinguishing and emergency rescue work”. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Semin, A.M. Fomin, V.V. Kholschevnikov, Problem of safe evacuation of patients in medical institutions in case of fire, “Fire and explosion safety”. 2018. No. 7-8 (vol. 27).P. 74-88. DOI: 10.18322/PVB.2018.27.7-8.74-88. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Roitman, Engineering solutions for assessing the fire resistance of designed and reconstructed buildings. Moscow: Association “Fire Safety and Science”, 2001. p382. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Terebnev, Handbook of the Head of Fire Fighting. Moscow: Izd vo “PozhKniga,” 2004. p248 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.