E3S Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2021Energy Systems Environmental Impacts (ESEI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 November 2021|
- N. E. Zhukovsky, About the Hydraulic shock in Water Pipes (Moscow: Gostekhizdat), 103 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Ghidaoui, M. Zhao, D. A. McInnis and D. H. Axworthy, A review of water hammer theory and practice Appl. Mech. Rev. 58 49–75, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- B. B. Sharp, Water Hammer Problems and Solutions (London: Edward Arnold), 144 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Shcherba, Blinov V. N., Paramonov A. M., Rybak A. T., Grigor’ev A. V. and Lobov I. Analysis of the Influence of Volumes of Receivers and Diameters of Connecting Fluid Pipelines on Piston Hybrid Power Machine Working Processes Based on Use of Gas Pressure Fluctuations in Discharge Line Chemical and Petroleum Engineering 54 425–30, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- S. Mandair, Karney B., Magnan R. and Morissette J-F. Comparing Pure CFD and 1-D Solvers for the Classic Water Hammer Models of a Pipe-Reservoir System WDSA / CCWI Joint Conf. Proc. (Kingston) vol 1 p 8, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Greenshields, OpenFOAM User Guide version 8 OpenFOAM Foundation Ltd, 243 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- C. S. Martin, Experimental investigation of column separation with rapid closure of downstream valve Proc. 4th Int. Conf. on pressure surges (Bath, UK: BHRA) 77–88, 1983 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.