E3S Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2021XIII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||11 November 2021|
- Gad-el-Hak, M. (2007), Flow control: passive, active, and reactive flow management, Cambridge university press. [Google Scholar]
- Strykowski, P. J., and Sreenivasan, K. R. (1990), On the formation and suppression of vortex’shedding’ at low Reynolds numbers, Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 218(1), pp. 71–107. [Google Scholar]
- Sakamoto, H., Tan, K., and Haniu, H. (1991), An optimum suppression of fluid forces by controlling a shear layer separated from a square prism, Journal of Fluids Engineering, 113 (2), pp. 183–189. [Google Scholar]
- Sakamoto, H., and Haniu, H. (1994), Optimum suppression of fluid forces acting on a circular cylinder, Journal of Fluids Engineering, 116, pp. 221–227. [Google Scholar]
- Igarashi, T. (1997), Drag reduction of a square prism by flow control using a small rod, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 69, pp. 141–153. [Google Scholar]
- Tsutsui, T., and Igarashi, T. (2002), Drag reduction of a circular cylinder in an air-stream, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 90(4–5), pp. 527–541. [Google Scholar]
- Michelis, T., and Kotsonis, M. (2015), Interaction of an off-surface cylinder with separated flow from a bluff body leading edge. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 63, pp. 91–105. [Google Scholar]
- Hayder, K., and Rashid, N. (2013), Numerical and experimental investigation of co-shedding vortex generated by two adjacent circular cylinders and its effect on air flow behavior around Naca 2412 airfoil, Industrial Engineering Letters, 3 (6), pp. 34–45. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, J., Sun, X. J., and Huang, D. G. (2015), A new type of vertical-axis wind turbine equipped with the blades having micro-cylinders installed in front of their leading-edges, Journal Engineering Thermophysics, 1, pp. 75–78. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Li, G., Shen, S., Huang, D., and Zheng, Z. (2018), Investigation on aerodynamic performance of horizontal axis wind turbine by setting micro-cylinder in front of the blade leading edge, Energy, 143, pp. 1107–1124. [Google Scholar]
- Gregory, N., and O’reilly, C. L. (1970), Low-speed aerodynamic characteristics of NACA 0012 aerofoil section, including the effects of upper-surface roughness simulating hoar frost, Aeronautical Research Council R & M, No. 3726. [Google Scholar]
- Norberg, C. (1998), LDV-measurements in the near wake of a circular cylinder, Proceedings of the conference on bluff body wakes and vortex induced vibration, Washington DC, Edited by P.W. Bearman and C.H.K. Williamson (Cornell University, Ithaca, NY), pp.1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Menter, F. R., Langtry, R., and Völker, S. (2006), Transition modelling for general purpose CFD codes, Flow, turbulence and combustion, 77 (1–4), pp. 277–303. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Fluent Tutorial Guide, ANSYS, Inc. January 2017 Southpointe 2600 ANSYS Drive Canonsburg, PA 15317, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.ansys.com, registered ISO 9001: 2008 companies. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.