E3S Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2021XIII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||11 November 2021|
- D. Kaya, E. A. Yagmur, K. S. Yigit, F. C. Kilic, A. S. Eren, and C. Celik, Energy efficiency in pumps, Energy Conversion and Management 49, 1662–1673 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Carlson, The correct method of calculating energy savings to justify adjustable-frequency drives on pumps, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications 36(6), 1725-1733 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B. Schneider, Selection, operation and control of a work exchanger energy recovery system based on the Singapore project, Desalination 184(1), 197–210 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Ryu, Water Supply System Using Booster Pumps, Magazine of the SAREK 22(1), 1–16 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- L. Jae-Hyun, P. Kwang-Ho, and H. Tae-Hoon, Life Cycle Cost Analysis of a General Booster Pump and High Efficiency Booster Pump, J. Architect. Inst. Korea Planning & Design 22(9), 259–266 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Armintor, and D. P. Connors, Pumping Applications in the Petroleum and Chemical Industries, IEEE transactions on industry applications IA-23(1), 37-48 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rakibuzzaman, Kyungwuk, H.-H. Kim, and S. -H. Suh, Energy saving rates for a multistage centrifugal pump with variable speed drive, J. of Power Technologies 97(2), 163-168 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Rakibuzzaman, S. - H. Suh, K. Kyungwuk, H. - H. Kim, M. T. Cho, and I. S. Yoon, A study on multistage centrifugal pump performance characteristics for variable speed drive system, Procedia Engineering 105, 270–275 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.-A. Besse, G. Boero, M. Demierre, V. Pott, and R. Popovi, Detection of a single magnetic microbead using a miniaturized silicon Hall sensor, Applied Physics Letters 80(22), 4199–4201 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Jerry S. J. Chen, On the design of a wide range mini-flow paddlewheel flow sensor, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 87 (1-2), 1–10 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- B. K. Bose, Modern power electronics and AC drives, Prentice-Hall, Inc., New Jersey, USA, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Fox, A. T. Mcdonald, P. J. Pritchard, J. C. Leylegain, Fluid Mechanics, 8th edition, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., (Asia), New Jersey, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 5198: 1987 (E), Centrifugal, mixed flow and axial pumps-code for hydraulic performance tests-precision class, International Standard. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.