E3S Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2021XIII International Conference on Computational Heat, Mass and Momentum Transfer (ICCHMT 2021)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modeling and Simulation|
|Published online||11 November 2021|
- R.T. Whitcomb, A design approach and selected wind tunnel results at high subsonic speeds for wing-tip mounted winglets. NASA TN D-8260. Natl. Aeronaut. Space Admin: Washington, DC, USA (1976) [Google Scholar]
- L.B. Gratzer, Blended winglet, ed: Google Patents (1994) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Abdelghany, E.E. Khalil, O.E. Abdellatif, G. Elhariry, Aircraft winglet design and performance: Cant angle effect, in 14th International Energy Conversion Engineering Conference, Salt Lake City, UT (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gueraiche, S. Popov, Aerospace, 4 (4),60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Guerrero, M. Sanguineti, K. Wittkowski, Aerospace, 5 (4),126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Khalafallah, A.M. Ahmed, M.K. Emam, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 11(9), 1687814019878312 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Elfarra, N.S. Uzol, I.S. Akmandor, Investigations on blade tip tilting for HAWT rotor blades using CFD, International journal of green energy, 12(2),125-138 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. Matheswaran, L.S. Miller, In AIAA, 1297 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Stack, Tests in the variable density wind tunnel to investigate the effects of scale and turbulence on airfoil characteristics, National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics, 364 (1931) [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Swalwell, J. Sheridan, W.H. Melbourne, The effect of turbulence intensity on stall of the NACA 0021 aerofoil, in 14th Australasian fluid mechanics conference, 10-14 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. Seddighi, M. Soltani, The influence of free stream turbulence intensity on the unsteady behavior of a wind turbine blade section, in 45th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, 630 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V.H. Maldonado, The role of free stream turbulence and blade surface conditions on the aerodynamic performance of wind turbine blades (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Elliott, J.B. Cadogan, Effects of wind shear and turbulence on wind turbine power curves, PNL-SA-18354, CONF-900989-2 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sheinman, A. Rosen, A dynamic model of the influence of turbulence on the power output of a wind turbine, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 39(1-3), 329-341 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- P. Devinant, T. Laverne, J. Hureau, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 90 (6),689-707 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- X. Amandolese, E. Szechenyi, Experimental study of the effect of turbulence on a section model blade oscillating in stall. Wind Energy: An International Journal for Progress and Applications in Wind Power Conversion Technology, 7(4),267-282 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C. Sicot, P. Devinant, T. Laverne, S. Loyer, J. Hureau, Experimental study of the effect of turbulence on horizontal axis wind turbine aerodynamics, Wind energy, 9(4),361-370 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Chu, P.H. Chiang, Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 124, 82-89 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q.A. Li, J. Murata, M. Endo, T. Maeda, Y. Kamada, Energy, 113, 713-722 (2016 b). [Google Scholar]
- Q.A. Li, Y. Kamada, T. Maeda, J. Murata, Y. Nishida, Energy, 111, 701-712, (2016 c) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Hand, D.A. Simms, L.J. Fingersh, D.W. Jager, J.R. Cotrell, S. Schreck, S.M. Larwood, National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO. (US). NREL/TP-500-29955 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tangler, D. Kocurek, Wind turbine post-stall airfoil performance characteristics guidelines for blade-element momentum methods, in 43rd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, 591 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. BLV Ramana, A.R. Paul, A. Jain, K. Matsuura, Computational study on dynamic stall and flow control in a pitching airfoil, in Proceedings of 16th Asian Congress of Fluid Mechanics, 1-10 (2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.