E3S Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2022EFC21 - European Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Piero Lunghi Conference
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Fuel Cell Technologies|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- E4 Tech, The Fuel Cell Industry Review 2020, March 2021, () [Google Scholar]
- The Japan Gas Association, news release, Cumulative sales of household fuel cell “ENE-FARM” exceeded 400,000 units, 5th August 2021 (https://www.gas.or.jp/newsrelease/) [Google Scholar]
- J. Arias, Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in Japan. Report from the EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation 2019 [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, European Green Deal: Commission proposes transformation of EU economy and society to meet climate ambitions, Brussels, 14th July 2021 (https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/IP_21_3541) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, The role of hydrogen in meeting our 2030 climate and energy targets, Brussels, July 2021 (https://ec.europa.eu/commission/presscorner/detail/en/fs_21_3676 [Google Scholar]
- Showcase projects using renewable energy sources in the city of Vienna, 2021 (https://www.wien.gv.at/stadtentwicklung/energie/wissen/erneuerbar/index.html [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI), Agency for Natural Resources and Energy. Japan’s Energy 2018. 10 questions for understanding the current energy situation. 2019. (https://www.enecho.meti.go.jp/en/category/brochures/pdf/japan_energy_2018.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- G. Simader, et.al., Conception of an Austrian fuel cell demonstration project – Ene-Farm Austria, Report, Vienna, 2022 (in preparation) [Google Scholar]
- Itochu Enex Co. Ltd, ENEFARM (Residential Fuel Cells), July 2021 (https://www.itcenex.com/en/business/detail/enefarm/index.html) [Google Scholar]
- Osaka Gas Co., News release, February 2020 (https://www.osakagas.co.jp/en/whatsnew/__icsFiles/afieldfile/2020/03/03/20200225.pdf) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kordesch, G. Simader, Fuel Cells and their Applications, Wiley-VCH, 1996 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.