E3S Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2022EFC21 - European Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Piero Lunghi Conference
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- Chatzimarkakis J, Levoyannis C, van Wijk A, Wouters F. Hydrogen Act Towards the creation of the European Hydrogen Economy. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Pivovar B, Rustagi N, Satyapal S. Hydrogen at Scale (H2@Scale): Key to a Clean, Economic, and Sustainable Energy System. Electrochem Soc Interface 2018:27: 47–52. https://doi.org/doi:10.1149/2.F04181if. [Google Scholar]
- King & Wood Mallesons. Prospects for hydrogen in Asia Pacific 2021. [Google Scholar]
- MFAT. Japan: Strategic Hydrogen Roadmap. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Ha JE. Hydrogen Economy Plan in Korea. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Energy Agency I. Global EV Outlook 2021 Accelerating ambitions despite the pandemic. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- H2 mobility. Overview Hydrogen Refuelling For Heavy Duty Vehicles. 2021. [Google Scholar]
- Hosseini M, Dincer I, Naterer GF, Rosen MA. Thermodynamic analysis of filling compressed gaseous hydrogen storage tanks. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2012;37: 5063–71. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2011.12.047. [Google Scholar]
- Mayer T, Semmel M, Guerrero Morales MA, Schmidt KM, Bauer A, Wind J. Techno-economic evaluation of hydrogen refueling stations with liquid or gaseous stored hydrogen. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2019;44: 25809–33. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2019.08.051. [Google Scholar]
- Li J, Ramteke A, Youn E, Hansen E, Kratschmar K, Prakash A, et al. Liquid pump-enabled hydrogen refueling system for heavy duty fuel cell vehicles: Pump performance and J2601-compliant fills with precooling. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2021;46: 22018–29. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2021.04.043. [Google Scholar]
- Apostolou D, Xydis G. A literature review on hydrogen refuelling stations and infrastructure. Current status and future prospects. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2019;113. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2019.109292. [Google Scholar]
- Wang A, van der Leun K, Peters D, Buseman M. European hydrogen backbone: How a dedicated hydrogen infrastructure can be created. 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Qin N, Brooker P, Srinivasan S, Dunn MD. Hydrogen Fueling Stations Infrastructure. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Kurtz J, Sprik S, Bradley TH. Review of transportation hydrogen infrastructure performance and reliability. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2019;44: 12010–23. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2019.03.027. [Google Scholar]
- Hecht ES, Pratt J. Comparison of conventional vs. modular hydrogen refueling stations, and on-site production vs. delivery. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Kurtz J, Sprik S, Peters M, Bradley TH. Retail Hydrogen Station Reliability Status and Advances. Reliability Engineering & System Safety 2020: 106823. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2020.106823. [Google Scholar]
- Reddi K, Elgowainy A, Rustagi N, Gupta E. Impact of Hydrogen Refueling Configurations and Market Parameters on the Refueling Cost of Hydrogen. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Bethoux O. Hydrogen fuel cell road vehicles and their infrastructure: An option towards an environmentally friendly energy transition. Energies 2020;13. https://doi.org/10.3390/en13226132. [Google Scholar]
- Park S, Nam S, Oh M, Choi IJ, Shin J. Preference structure on the design of hydrogen refueling stations to activate energy transition. Energies 2020;13. https://doi.org/10.3390/en13153959. [Google Scholar]
- Samuelsen S, Shaffer B, Grigg J, Lane B, Reed J. Performance of a hydrogen refueling station in the early years of commercial fuel cell vehicle deployment. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy 2020;45: 31341–52. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2020.08.251. [Google Scholar]
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory. Next Generation Hydrogen Station Composite Data Products: Retail Stations 2021. [Google Scholar]
- 3Emotion 2021. 3Emotion | Environmentally friendly, efficient, electric motion. [Google Scholar]
- SAE International. Fueling Protocol for Gaseous Hydrogen Powered Heavy Duty Vehicles (J2601/2_201409) 2016. https://saemobilus.sae.org/content/j2601/2_201409. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.