E3S Web Conf.
Volume 334, 2022EFC21 - European Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Piero Lunghi Conference
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Microbial & Enzymatic Biolectrochemical Systems|
|Published online||10 January 2022|
- United Nations, Sustainable Development Goals, https://www.un.org/en/sections/issues-depth/water/, accessed online on October 26, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- UNEP. UN Environment. Available online: https://web.unep.org/, accessed online on October 26, 2021 [Google Scholar]
- M. Tyagi, M.M.R. da Fonseca, C.C. de Carvalho, Biodegradation, 22, 231–241, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.O. Adams, P.T. Fufeyin, S.E. Okoro, I. Ehinomen, Int. J. Environ. Biodeterior. Biodeg. 3, 28–39, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sharma, A. Nandy, N. Taylor, S.V. Venkatesan, V.O. Kollath, K. Karan, V. Thangadurai, N. Tsesmetzis, L. M. Gieg, J Hazard Mater. 389, 121845, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mohanakrishna,R.I. Al-Raoush, I. M. Abu-Reesh, D. Pant, RSC Adv, 9, 41409–41418, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Cao, H.L. Song, C.Y. Yu, X.N. Li, Bioresour Technol, 189, 87–93, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- 3. C.C. Lai, Y.C. Huang, Y.H. Wei, J.S. Chang, J Hazard Mater. 167, 609–614, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Dziegielowski, B. Metcalfe, P. Villegas-Guzman, C.A. Martínez-Huitle, A. Gorayeb, J. Wenk, M. Di Lorenzo, Appl Energy 278, 115680, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Monasterio, M. Di Lorenzo, Chem Eng Sci, 198, 108–116, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), https://www.epa.gov/national-aquatic-resource-surveys/indicators-atrazine, accessed online on October 29, (2021) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nandy, J.R. Radović, B. Novotnik, M. Sharma, S.R. Larter, V. Thangadurai, Bioresource Technol Reports, 11, 100449, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T.C. Michelsena, C.P. Boyce, J. Soil Contam, 2, 1–16, (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.