E3S Web Conf.
Volume 335, 2022The 2nd International Conference on Environmentally Sustainable Animal Industry (The 2nd ICESAI 2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 January 2022|
- L. C. Hsia, in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Greenhouse Gases and Animal Agriculture GGAA2005-Working Papers, Institute of Animal Science, ETH-Zurich, Switzerland, Publication Series, 27, 286–289 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Hsia, in Proceedings of The 18th Asian-Australasian Animal Production Congress, Sarawak, Malaysia, p. 15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Ballantyne, I. L. Hung, S. P. Su, Y. W. Chen, J. W. Lee, L. C. Hsia, in Proceedings of The 18th Asian-Australasian Animal Production Congress, Sarawak, Malaysia, p. 537 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. den Hartog, G. B. C. Backus, J. A. M. Voermans, in Proceedings of Future of Pig Industry Conference, Pig Research Institute, Taiwan, pp. 51–61 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moncada-Lainez, L. C. Hsia, in Proceedings of the 13th Animal Science Congress of the Asian-Australasian Association of Animal Production Societies, Hanoi, Vietnam, p. 94 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Moncada-Lainez, L. C. Hsia, Int. J. Anim. Veter. Adv. 8, 29–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Y. Chang, W. C. Kuo, L. C. Hsia, J. Chin. Soc. Anim. Sci. 38 (suppl.), 86 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.