E3S Web Conf.
Volume 336, 2022The International Conference on Energy and Green Computing (ICEGC’2021)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 January 2022|
- U. Chaudhary, P. Mondal, P. Tripathy, S. K. Nayak and U. K. Saha, Modeling and optimal design of small HAWT blades for analyzing the starting torque behavior, Eighteenth National Power Systems Conference (NPSC), IEEE,1-6(2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Manwell, J. G. McGowan, A. L. Rogers, Wind Energy Explained Theory, Design and Application, (2002), John Wiley & Sons Ltd., West Sussex, Britain [Google Scholar]
- B. Bavanish, K. Thyagarajan, Optimization of power coefficient on a horizontal axis wind turbine using bem theory. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 26, 169–182,(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. El khchine, M. Sriti. Improved blade element momentum theory (BEM) for predicting the aerodynamic performances of horizontal axis wind turbine blade Technische Mechanik, 38, 191-202 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ozkan, Aerodynamic design of turbine blades using full dynamic,(2013), in Proceeding of the conference of Wind Energy Science and technology October 3-4, Ankara, Turkey (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. El khchine, M. Sriti, Tip loss factor effects on aerodynamic performances of horizontal axis wind turbine, in Proceeding of the International Conference on Advances on Clean Energy Research, ICACER, Berlin, Germany, 118, 136-140 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Manwell ,J. G. McGowan, A. L. Rogers, Wind Energy Explained Theory, Design and Application, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., West Sussex, Britain (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M. Somers, Design and experimental results for the S809 airfoil, united states (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wang, S. Caro, , F. Bennis, O.R. Salinas Mejia, A Simplified Morphing Blade for Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines. Journal of Solar Energy Engineering, 136.(2013) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Mahri, M.S. Rouabah, S. Zid, Calcul des efforts aérodynamiques agissant sur les pales d’une petite eolienne, Revue des energies renouvelables, 10 241-256 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.