E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Zhang Shuncun, Chen Lihua, Zhou Xinxian, et al. Sedimentary model of the Permian sandy conglomerate in the footwall of the Kebai Fault, the Junggar Basin[J]. Oil & Gas Geology, 2009, 30(06):740–746. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Zhan, Wu Shenghe, Xu Changfu, et al. Lithofacies and reservoirs of allluvial fan in the Lower Keramay Formation in the block-6 of Karamay oilfield, the Junggar Basin[J]. Oil & Gas Geology, 2010, 31(04):463–471. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Huicai, Liu Kai. Discussion on the present situation and problems of water flooding development in the conglomerate reservoir of Yanjia oilfield[J]. Nei Jiang Science & Technology, 2009, 30(4): 91–92. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, Wang Weifeng, Rong Qihong, et al. Deep-Water Turbidite Fan Deposits and Relation to Hybrocarbon of the Upper Sha-4 of Shahejie Formation at Yong-55 Block in Dongying Sag[J]. Journal of Jilin University (Earth Science Edition), 2007, 37 (03): 519–524. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shuncun, Jiang Huan, Zhang Lei, et al. Genetic Analysis of the High Quality Reservoir of Triassic Baikouquan Formation in Mabei Region, Junggar Basin[J]. Acta Sedimentologica Sinica, 2014, 32 (06): 1171–1180. [Google Scholar]
- Shao Hongmei, Liu Zhaojun, Wang Cheng, et al. Diagenesis and pore evolution of deep sandstone in north of Songliao Basin[J]. Global Geology, 2005, 24(01): 58–62. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Tinghao, Yan Deyu, Huang Wenhui, et al. Characteristics of conglomerate reservoir of Kexia Formation in Liuzhong area of Karamay oilfield[J]. Journal of Northeast Petroleum University, 2014, 38(3): 31–41. [Google Scholar]
- Soeder D., Randolph P. Porosity, permeability, and pore structure of the tight Mesaverde Sandstone, Piceance Basin, Colorado. SPE Formation Evaluation [J], 1987, 2(2): 129–136. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reinicke A., Rybacki E., Stanchits S., et al. Hydraulic fracturing stimulation techniques and formation damage mechanisms—Implications from laboratory testing of tight sandstone- proppant systems[J]. Chemie der Erde - Geochemistry, 2010, 70(S3):107–117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Daopin. Introduction to development of low permeability oil fields[J]. Petroleum Geology and Oilfield Development in Daqing, 1997, 16 (3):33–37. [Google Scholar]
- .Jiang Lingzhi, Gu Jiayu, Guo Binchegn. Characteristics and Mechanism of Low Permeability Clastic Reservoir in Chinese Petroliferous Basin[J]. Acta Sedimentologica Sinica, 2004, 22(1): 13–18. [Google Scholar]
- Crowe C., Masmonteil J., Thomas R. Trends in matrix acidizing. Oilfield Review [J], 1992, 4(4): 22–40. [Google Scholar]
- Kalfayan L. J., Metcalf A. S. Successful Sandstone Acid Design Case Histories: Exceptions to Conventional Wisdom[C]. 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.