E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Wang K.L. Research on Environmental Impact Assessment System and Its Improvement Strategy [J]. Resources Information and Engineering, 2019, 34(03): 116–117+119. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J.P., Zhang W. A review of research on strategic transformation of environmental management [J]. China Environmental Management, 2016, 2: 85–88. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H., Zuo L. Status and Development Trend of Environmental Impact Assessment Research [J]. Environment and Development, 2019, 31(02): 11+13. [Google Scholar]
- Chen T. Deficiencies of Environmental Impact Assessment System in China and Its Improvement Suggestions [J]. China High-tech, 2018(24):120–122. [Google Scholar]
- Chen R. Brief Discussion on Planning Environmental Impact Assessment System in China and Its Improvement [J]. Urban Planning, 2004(08):84–86. [Google Scholar]
- T. Tietenberg. Emissions Trading: An Exercise in Reforming Pollution Policy [J]. Land Economics, 1986, 62(2): 214–216. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Y. Environmental Impact Assessment System and Its Improvement in China [D]. China University of Political Science and Law, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Li S.J., Niu X.J. A Comparative Study of Public Participation in the Environmental Impact Assessment System of China and the United States [J]. Environmental Science and Management, 2007, 12:176–178. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong J. The Shortcomings and Suggestions of China’s Environmental Impact Assessment System [J]. Urban Geography, 2015 (6): 195. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.