E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Li P. P., Zhu Y. L. Research progress in the development and application of plant cultivation substrates based on agricultural and forestry wastes [J]. Journal of Nanjing Forestry University (Natural Science Edition), 2015, 39(5):161–168. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Y. H., Zhao M. L., Wu Z. H., et al. Study on the suitable ratio of Jerusalem artichoke fermentation straw in tomato culture medium [J]. Journal of Horticulture, 2017, 44(8): 1599–1608. [Google Scholar]
- Yu H. X., Yang R., Wang S. P., et al. Effects of organic matrix formulation on physiological characteristics and yield of pepper in greenhouse [J]. China Agricultural Science and Technology Herald, 2015, 17(3): 107–115. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Y. P., Zhu H. G., Cheng X. W., et al. Research on industrial evolution and multi-industry linkage of agricultural waste resource utilization[J]. Chinese Journal of Agricultural Machinery, 2018, 39(4): 9094. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang R. F. Effects of matrix formula on the quality and yield of tomato seedlings in plastic greenhouses in spring [J]. Northern Horticulture, 2015, (14): 4547. [Google Scholar]
- Ma H. Y., Jin L. Z., Li X., et al. Effects of different substrate cultivation modes on the growth, yield and quality of greenhouse tomato [J]. Tianjin Agricultural Science, 2016, 22(11): 130–132. [Google Scholar]
- Ren S. Y., Ding L. Effects of Different Soilless Culture Media on Tomato Yield and Quality [J]. Changjiang Vegetables, 2018, 4: 62–64. [Google Scholar]
- Li H. Y. Research on formulation of organic soilless culture substrate and its effect on tomato growth [D]. Shandong: Shandong Agricultural University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H., Wei F., Chen Y. W., et al. Effects of agricultural and forestry waste substrates based on grape branches on the growth and development of tomato [J]. China Agricultural Science and Technology Herald, 2019, 21(5): 141–151. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z. L., Gao J. J., Zhang Y. Y., et al. Effects of different organic matrix formulations on yield and quality of facility tomato [J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Agricultural Science Edition)), 2019, 37(3): 34–38. [Google Scholar]
- Song Z. G. Study on the use of different crop straws as substrates for soilless cultivation of tomato [D]. Beijing: Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z. L., Zhang Y. Y., Gu D. Y., et al. Effects of returning agricultural waste to the field on tomato quality, yield and soil nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium[J]. Chinese Journal of Drainage and Irrigation Mechanical Engineering, 2018, 36(7): 639644. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.