E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Qin W., Zuo C. D., Fan J. R., et al. Countermeasures for erosion ditch control in Northeast black soil region[B]. Soil and Water Conservation, 2014:37–41. [Google Scholar]
- Li Z. G., Wang Y. S., Liu X. C., et al. Census methods and results of erosion trenches in black soil region of Northeast my country[A]. Soil and Water Conservation Science in China, 2013, 11(5):1672–3007. [Google Scholar]
- E. J. P. Summary report of comprehensive scientific investigation on soil erosion and ecological security in China[J]. Beijing: Soil and Water Conservation in China, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Fan H. M., Cai Q. G., Cui M. Study on vertical zoning of soil erosion in black soil mangang area in Northeast China[J]. Chinese Journal of Agricultural Engineering, 2005, 21(6):8–11. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y. M., Jiang H. T., Wang S. J. Study on relative soil and water conservation benefit of different topographic ridge slope in Northeast black soil region[J]. Soil and Water Conservation Research, 2015, 21(5):28–34. [Google Scholar]
- Yan B. X., Yang Y. H., Liu X. T., et al. Status and evolution trend of soil erosion in black soil region of Northeast China[J]. Soil and Water Conservation in China, 2008(12):26–30. [Google Scholar]
- Gu G. H., Wang Y. S.Z., Hong Y. F., et al. Research on the development characteristics of erosion gulch in mangang area manchuan Northeast China[J]. Soil and Water Conservation Research, 2015, 22(02):47–51+57. [Google Scholar]
- Yu P. X.Z., Hou, X., Liu, S. H., et al. Feature extraction and identification of remote sensing images of erosion gully in black soil region of Northeast China[J]. Acta Remote Sensing, 2018, 22(04):611–620. [Google Scholar]
- Wang D. A., Liu G., Wang X. Y., et al. Difference analysis of the composition of eroded sediment particles measured by laser method and straw method in black soil area in Northeast China[J]. Soil and Water Conservation Science in China, 2016, 14(01):114–122. [Google Scholar]
- Castillo C., Gómez J. A. A century of gully erosion research: Urgency, complexity and study approaches[J]. Earth-Science Reviews, 2016:300–319. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meng L. Q., Research on gully erosion mechanism and control mode in black soil region of Northeast China[D]. Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao, P., Peng S.L., Zhang J. W., Ecosystem fragility and degraded ecosystems[J]. Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Botany, 1998, 6(3):179–186. [Google Scholar]
- Chai Z.P., Liang, Z., Wang X.M., et al. The effect of continuous cropping on soil physical properties of cotton fields[J]. China Agricultural Science Bulletin,, 2008(08):192–195. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zh. M., Liu J. X., Gao, Y., et al. Classification of erosion trenches based on remote sensing and GIS[B]. Northeast Water Conservancy and Hydropower, 2016, 5:40–43. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z. P., Cai J. P.Z., Hang Z. K., et al. The dynamic changes of the status quo of soil and water loss in Liaoning Province and the countermeasures for its prevention and control[A]. Soil and Water Conservation Science and Technology Information, 2002, 5:32–36. [Google Scholar]
- Bian F., Zheng F. L., Xu X. M., et al. Comparison of slope erosion process between along-slope ridge farming and no-ridge farming in northeastern black soil region[J]. Soil and Water Conservation Bulletin, 2016, 36(1):10–17. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y.L., Wang Z. M., Gao, Y., et al. Investigation and research on the development trend of erosion gully in typical black soil area[J]. Soil and water conservation in China, 2015,(10):63–69. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong Y. F., Benefit analysis of comprehensive management of soil and water conservation in small watersheds in black soil region of Northeast China[D]. Jilin University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng G. X., Li X. H., Ren L. H., et al. Research and evaluation of soil and water conservation forest models in the rocky hilly area of western Liaoning[B]. Soil and water conservation application technology, 2007, 5:7–9. [Google Scholar]
- Lan J. T., Fan H. M., Chai, Y., et al. Study on soil erosion characteristics of different land use types in low soil and rocky mountainous areas in western Liaoning[B]. China Soil and Water Conservation SWCC, 2009, 8: 8–11. [Google Scholar]
- Fan F.Z., Hang Y. L., Zhu Z. L., et al. Soil characteristics and remediation strategies of natural grassland in Tongliao City[A]. Journal of Inner Mongolia University for Nationalities, 2002, 17(2): 130–135. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.