E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Cheng F. M. (2007) Research on Power Supply Reliability Calculation and Online Monitoring of Distribution Network.: Zhengzhou University. [Google Scholar]
- Li P. Wu J.W., Zhang Z.H., Liu S.M. & Shi H.W. (2015) Design of static synchronous compensator for distribution network based on dual DSP structure. High Voltage Apparatus, 51, 28–33. [Google Scholar]
- Wei R. 2013. Evaluation and prediction of power supply reliability for users of low-voltage power distribution system.: Shanghai Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- He Y. Q., Liu D. G., Zeng C. & Wen M. (2011) Distribution network reconfiguration model and its staged algorithm considering reliability. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 35, 56–60. [Google Scholar]
- Wei J., Lu L., Wei Z. B., Liu Y. B., Gong Hui & Cui Wei (2013) Distribution network multi-objective reconfiguration algorithm considering reliability factors. Power System Protection and Control, 41, 71–75 [Google Scholar]
- Wu S. M., Cai X. W. & Wang H. L. (2014) Distribution network planning method and practical application for power supply reliability. Journal of Electric Power System and Automation, 26, 70–75. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J. Q., Wang Z. D., Zhang D. H., Sun F. & Feng S. (2012) Practical method of distribution network planning based on key measures to improve reliability. Power Supply, 29, 34–38+43. [Google Scholar]
- Wang S. F., Zhang Y. J., Ren Q. & Zhang Y. 2008. A review of quantitative analysis of distribution network reliability. Relay, 79–83. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.