E3S Web Conf.
Volume 338, 20227th International Conference on Environmental Science and Material Application (ESMA 2021)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||20 January 2022|
- Cheng F. M. (2007) Research on Power Supply Reliability Calculation and Online Monitoring of Distribution Network.: Zhengzhou University. [Google Scholar]
- Li P. Wu J.W., Zhang Z.H., Liu S.M. & Shi H.W. (2015) Design of static synchronous compensator for distribution network based on dual DSP structure. High Voltage Apparatus, 51, 28–33. [Google Scholar]
- Wei R. 2013. Evaluation and prediction of power supply reliability for users of low-voltage power distribution system.: Shanghai Jiaotong University. [Google Scholar]
- He Y. Q., Liu D. G., Zeng C. & Wen M. (2011) Distribution network reconfiguration model and its staged algorithm considering reliability. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 35, 56–60. [Google Scholar]
- Wei J., Lu L., Wei Z. B., Liu Y. B., Gong Hui & Cui Wei (2013) Distribution network multi-objective reconfiguration algorithm considering reliability factors. Power System Protection and Control, 41, 71–75 [Google Scholar]
- Wu S. M., Cai X. W. & Wang H. L. (2014) Distribution network planning method and practical application for power supply reliability. Journal of Electric Power System and Automation, 26, 70–75. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou J. Q., Wang Z. D., Zhang D. H., Sun F. & Feng S. (2012) Practical method of distribution network planning based on key measures to improve reliability. Power Supply, 29, 34–38+43. [Google Scholar]
- Wang S. F., Zhang Y. J., Ren Q. & Zhang Y. 2008. A review of quantitative analysis of distribution network reliability. Relay, 79–83. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.